Thread: Question for those who attended the EXP: Any love for the DC3?

Question for those who attended the EXP: Any love for the DC3?

As I browsed through various pics, I thought I spotted a photo of PRSh playing a DC3. Any news to report or any love shown for the humble DC3 at the EXP? Are the NF3 and DC3 still remaining in the model lineup for the foreseeable future? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

San Francisco Bay Area and west-central Ohio
    I wasn't at EXP, but I've played a DC3. Great guitar. I'm a Tele player, and with all the different sounds available on stuff like the Custom 24 or even the 513, a good Tele-like bridge-pickup sound was the one thing I couldn't get from a PRS until I tried a DC3. I wound up with a Brent Mason, but if that model hadn't come out, I'd have gotten a DC3. I hope they don't discontinue those--if Paul was playing one I guess that's a good sign!

IIRC, Paul was playing one Friday night.

I'll have to check my video and pics - I'm not sure if I got any close-ups of Paul with that guitar. I was rather negligent in documenting stuff this year.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

I played one tonight unplugged and it felt better than any Strat I've ever played...including my own.

I wasn't at Exp this year, but I am pretty familiar with the DC3 and it's killer guitar. I don't like strats, and the DC3 is a very goof option for those like me, who needs that kind of sound

I think sadly PRS have given up on the DC3 and discontinued it. A shame cos I thought it had great potential.