Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm totally buying a guitar this week... I can feel it.

Do it, do it, do it, do it......

Do it for Randolph Scott!!!!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    All your (busted-a$$ed) PRSi belonging to him.

Serg, you are the Robin Hood of PRSi...bringing hope to the down-trodden PRSi of the world.
    Ha!

I feel more like a poorer, way less attractive version of Angelina Jolie meets a slightly less sinister Dr. Moreau. I am keeping all these "Island of Mistfit Toys" guitars, it's not like I'm being cool and giving them away... I have wants.

F@ckin' margaritas and ebay... BIN on an entirely different guitar got me.... bid still standing on the first.

Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by justmund View Post
    Which one?
    This one.

Always said I'd get one when they became stupid cheap.. today's the day.

Haha awesome! So... Double NGD coming up? Anyway the price of that EG is worth it for the one-piece bridge and winged... Oh wait it hasn't got winged tuners, is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by justmund View Post
    Haha awesome! So... Double NGD coming up? Anyway the price of that EG is worth it for the one-piece bridge and winged... Oh wait it hasn't got winged tuners, is that normal?
    Totally normal, they didn't come with 'em. Those bastards at Gibsondependable may still beat me out on that EG, I hate seeing old PRS get parted out.... Oh, and you know there's something wrong about this Santana.

What's wrong with it...?

Don't get me started on the Stratosphere eBay store, they part out a bunch of PRS stuff and try to make a profit on the bits. Power to them but yeah, it pains me to see any (US) PRS broken down into it's individual bits for no reason except profit.

This week? That would make it a Libra. Are you compatable with Libra? Or would waiting a few weeks for Scorpio be better??? Perhaps you missed the boat last week Virgo passing!!! It's very difficult isn't it!!!

Can you take a picture of the inside of your tea cup after you drink it?? If you send the picture to me along with a PayPal gift of $35..... I can reveal whether it is indeed the right week to buy a guitar!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    This one.

Always said I'd get one when they became stupid cheap.. today's the day.

OOooooooo! I was looking at that one! I almost scarfed that one up.....
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

You buy a guitar yet? Coupons don't last forever like pink foosball shirts do.
    Plank Owner

DUDE! Woke up this mornin...er... afternoon? And the Musicianssuperstore CANCELED MY PURCHASE DUE TO THE ITEM BEING OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!! WTF?!?! Do these guys routinely post out of stock items? What a bunch of boners!

I haven't responded to their email yet, I wonder if they yanked it 'cause they were sellin' a lightly scratched brand new Santana SE for $300 BIN w/ free shipping or what. What do I do? Agree to it and leave negative feedback, just let it go, or stomp my feet and be a big baby about it?

Damn you!!!!!!!!!!

Did you mention the coupon???

I would let it go and move on to the next deal out there waiting for you to to make sparkly.
    Plank Owner

I'd go with "stomp my feet and be a big baby about it!"

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Did you mention the coupon???

I would let it go and move on to the next deal out there waiting for you to to make sparkly.
    I have not mentioned the coupon...

I mean there's nothing I can do about it anyway.. So I guess it wasn't meant to be, I'll be pissed if I see it re-listed though... BAST@DS!!!!!

So the seller is blaming eBay for allowing two people to buy the same guitar, anybody ever hear that one before? I know it's already stupid hard to stay in business owning a music store, and that ebay doesn't make it any easier for them, but REALLY? Now I'm kinda bummed with The Musicians Super Store in Colorasta... that's not fair of me to feel that way, right? I mean, if I were a bigger jerk than I already am I'd point out that they have at least four more Santana SE's in stock, and if they wanted to keep their precious 100% positive feedback rating... Ah, I guess that would be called extortion.

Screw it! I guess this post was my "stomp my feet and be a big baby" about it moment, but damnit! ebay sucks... They just lost a customer for an independently owned and struggling shop, the store should be able to leave negative feedback for ebay... besides just not using their services.

Two people can't buy the same item unless the seller says they have more than one to sell. It's on them.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    So the seller is blaming eBay for allowing two people to buy the same guitar, anybody ever hear that one before?.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Two people can't buy the same item unless the seller says they have more than one to sell. It's on them.
    I found the auction and it does in fact say they had two of them to sell. So, they must have screwed up the listing. I don't know what else they could do about that sort of mistake.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

I'm over it. I accepted their withdrawal and wished them luck... I just know that the next time I'm drunk on eBay I'll pass by their listings, which isn't really fair I guess, but damn! I was psyched. No soup for you gibsondependable and themusicianssuperstore! You are permantly on my unbangin' list!