Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all the way up to 3 degrees today!

all the way up to 3 degrees today!

woohoo! it made it all the way up to 3 degrees today! been snowing for 15 hours and will continue to snow for another 15 hours, but at least it's warm out
    (DC 245 Ted / DGT / 513 / Santana / McShootout / Cu22 Rosewood / DC22 / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Sig LTD / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {C, H, Dallas, Original Sewell}

Snow is un-bangin'.

Ha, we have been snowing here in SE Michigan for 24 hrs and counting!!!. Very light but so far my back yard has seen over a foot of snow. We are warmer at 17 degree, but the high tomorrow is 1 degree!!!!!!

I'm sitting here in NJ waiting for our turn.
    Not like the other kids...

It's fugg'in cold in the Midwest & supposed to get a lot colder .................. Yuk!
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

It was 6F (feels like -10) outside when I woke up this morning. On top of that, our furnace broke last night (Happy New Year to me!) and had that replaced today, so it was 54F inside the house when I woke up. I guess I'm not buying any new gear for a long while now.

Brutal!! I live in fear of replacing the furnace.

snow coming down good in Maryland...probably have an inch or so, and it started about two hours before predicted....hmmmm, tomorrow another snow day???? Restrung Cu24 and gave it some lovin' today. Who's next??

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Brutal!! I live in fear of replacing the furnace.
    I do battle with mine each year, much like the dad in Christmas Story. $#@$@!!!

Sorry to hear about the troubles Geese. Hope you are warm and comfy now.
    Last edited by JustRob; 01-02-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geese_com View Post
    It was 6F (feels like -10) outside when I woke up this morning. On top of that, our furnace broke last night (Happy New Year to me!) and had that replaced today, so it was 54F inside the house when I woke up. I guess I'm not buying any new gear for a long while now.
    Man, that sucks. We have to buy a new furnace for the farmhouse in WV. It's populated with electric space heaters while we are getting estimates.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Tell me about it. I just had my oil-fed boiler replaced with a natural gas boiler. It's much cleaner, quieter and more efficient, but damn it set me back a bit!

The good news, so far we've only had rain from this storm.

Damn, That sucks G

So Markie, you going out in the swim trunks today or what?
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Hope you're nice and cozy, Geese...we have about 2inches in northern Maryland with more to come, but it seems to be warming up nicely...just shoveled round one...amazingly, tomorrow supposed to be frigid around here. That's the part I hate. Windy and single digits...major Yuck!!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Snow is un-bangin'.
    In every way. I hate snow. Except on TV. And I really hate the cold.

I feel your pain, brother. We had to replace our furnace last year or the year before. Temp in the house was below 60 - and this was in October in decent weather. But I found out quick there are a lot of unimportant things when you need a furnace. Have I mentioned I hate cold.

Long range forecast for next week is showing at least one low in the negatives, and one day a high of 3. THREE. Is this not the 21st century? Have I mentioned I hate cold???

Three degrees is going to make me an innie!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

We've already seen twenty below here in WY.
    2007 Ibanez JEM7V, LTD EC-1000VB, LTD GUS-600 EC
    PRS SE Torero - Limited Edition Solid Black with White Binding
    2012 PRS 408 Standard Trem - Natural with Pattern Thin Rosewood Neck
    2012 PRS Signature Limited Trem - Charcoal Burst

15 in Bamma this morning.....WTF?? I moved here to get away from the cold!
    PRS Guitars Endorsee....White and Relic'd Ones !

Just finished snowing in upstate NY...over a foot of snow and -4 out......my humidifier in the studio is running nonstop...
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets
    2010 Mira Vintage Mahogany-Dragon 1 pup in bridge
    2012 Faded Blue Jean Burst 10 Top Tremonti
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    So Markie, you going out in the swim trunks today or what?

Hehehe........... No way Muh-man. But I do have my shorts & loafers on this morning. Minus frigg'in 7 on my way to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Downing View Post
    We've already seen twenty below here in WY.

You guys are tougher than the rest of us ....................................... means we don't feel sorry for cold people in Cody