Thread: Gig in Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ this Saturday

Gig in Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ this Saturday

The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

I forgot to mention, we're the 1st of five bands, our set time is 8:20, and I'll have my CU22, Mira, and 2nd gen SE Santana with me. It's probably $5 to get in. While you're in that part of town, one of the greatest places to drink beer in the history of beer drinking (Papago Brewing) is just up the street, or there are a half dozen strip clubs right nearby if that's your thing. Kick ass vegan food at Green right across the street. I'm not vegan or even vegetarian but the food there is great. You can make a whole night of it.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Bovine Fury Rules!!! Man, do I wish I were in Arizona right now....

DGT Club Vice President
    The dogs humping reminds of this local band in the 90s called "Ubangis". During their set they'd play videos of dogs humping and projectile vomiting while pooping. They opened for Dick Dale at the original 9:30 Club in DC around '95.

I still ill think back fondly on those videos!

Sounds like it'll be awesome!

mgd

DGTs

It was okay. There were a few folks there for our early set time. Sadly, a little after we finished during the next band, two double decker party busses stopped outside and suddenly the place was packed.

Anyway, I grew some extra hair for the show.