Thread: Hopefully a good oldie coming my way (first post introduction)

Hopefully a good oldie coming my way (first post introduction)

Just bought a pretty nice looking (but pretty beat up) PRS CE 24 on the way to me. I think it's emerald green? It'll be nice not to have to worry about bumping it or scratching it lol. Anyways I was hoping you guys could give me more info on this thing and opinions. This is my first prs and actually my first humbucker equipped guitar. I hope it's a good one. I always said if I ever get a humbucker guitar it would be a prs.

Heres some pics

i was thinking maybe I should sand down the neck and/or have it refinished later. I don't know if I should really sand it down though might not be a good idea. But I don't know how expensive it would be to have PTC Refin it for me.

So what do you guys think?!

Reminds me of Steven Wilson's PRS --except for the uncovered pickups, and off course was his was a CU22. But it was for sure a thrashed emerald green one.

Nice...looks darker than usual, but still green, baby!! Good catch, and nice and affordable. Congrats

Yes the color is strange isn't it? I can't find a picture of one like that. It was sold as emerald green but if you google emarald green ce24 they're all a much lighter brighter green