Thread: Retro PRS Ads

Retro PRS Ads

So I was going through some old Guitar magazines when I found a few cool PRS ads. Thought I would share and see if anybody else might have some they want to share.

From Jan 1990

From Dec 1990

From April 1995
    "Just one more and then I promise, no more guitars honey!" - The phrase I say most to my wife

Those bring back some fond memories of sitting around with guitar mags. Love those designs as well. It's all about the guitar even with an artist in the mix.
    Plank Owner

As it should be! You often wonder how PRS made it. Expensive in the time of pointy guitars. And then the Grunge era (error) hit and everything was beat up and retro. Could you imagine some of those grunge bands with a PRS? I'm sure Paul had a lot of sleepless nights and ulcer medicine!
    "Just one more and then I promise, no more guitars honey!" - The phrase I say most to my wife

I was severely impressed Herr Squid's Avatar
    Well I sure wanted one in the worst way even as Jacksons were giving way to Mustangs and whatnot. As a strapped college student and later a recent grad in those days, those magazine ads fueled some serious gas and I was far from being able to afford one!! I picked up a used early Classic Electric for a song in about '93, and it was 8 more years until I bought my second PRS. Right after that I discovered the first PRS Forum, and I've averaged about one a year since then!