I've finally fulfilled a long time gassing by acquiring a 2012 PRS Experience Custom 24. I've admired PRS guitars from afar for many years. A little over 2 weeks ago I bought a 513 off of eBay. The guitar was absolutely an absolutely gorgeous looking and sounding instrument. Unfortunately there was a problem; I couldn't get comfortable playing it. Every guitar I've owned either had a single or dual humbuckers. As such, my strumming style made it very awkward playing the 513. I tried to fight through it, but ultimately to no avail. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed. I started scouring Craigslist for a Custom 24. Luckily for me, I found one I really liked and the person who was selling it agreed to trade my 513 for his Custom 24. Thursday was the day that I've spent at least 15 years waiting for. I met the gentleman at his home Thursday morning. I opened the case to one of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen. The maple top and figured maple neck was jaw droppingly beautiful. The deal was made after 5 minutes. I'm proud to say, I'm now a member of the club.

Here are some pics of my newest family member:

I apologize for the poor quality of the pics.