Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bob View Post

Hmmmm....what did Jamie edit????

"bubububububububububububububububububub"
    Last edited by 11top; 10-29-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    Sh*tter's full

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    He added the animated GIF for me. MY friends rule.

he he he
    -Bob

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    You could just go as a dirty old man ...

'Older' doesn't mean 'dead'.

Also, if it is exposed, you are SUPPOSED to be looking at it.
    Yeah, I like this one. Wouldn't have to change a thing. Maybe I should take one of my PRSi with me and lovingly stroke it's neck all nite and talk baby talk to it (lol).
    But really, this is a big, big problem, a couple of 44DDD big. I do like her and don't want to stare at her (.)(.) all nite. Women say they don't like that. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable, nor do I want to appear to be a perv ('cause I'm not). At least I'm aware of the problem, I will summon all my willpower to not stare. Maybe she will wear a burlap bag.

This probably won't last to long anyway, as I've been told on many occasions that I'm an "acquired taste", so I suspect that once a half-hour or so goes by, she will lose interest and quickly "drift away" with Dobie Gray.
    Last edited by WishICouldPlay; 10-30-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Find a small color picture of a really nice 513, cut it out, and non-chalantly tape it to her forehead...you'll have to stare at that, instead!!!

Jeff?????

Jeff??????????????

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff?????
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Quote Originally Posted by kbprs View Post

careful what you ask for....

fill in the blank...
    Last edited by rugerpc; 10-30-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Senior Member Todd_FindingMyWay's Avatar
    go as Stevie Wonder?
    Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobstrusive..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingMyWay View Post
    go as Stevie Wonder?
    I like this. Unfortunately, I would likely be stoned, drawn and quartered ... no-one has a sense of humour about that.
    He's black and blind and I'm as Lilly White as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by WishICouldPlay View Post
    I'm as Lilly White as they come.
    You don't happen to have long hair do you? Enough for a ponytail?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Yes, probably enough for two. I could be a pixie. And it's not white (yet).

You should go as this guy: Karl Lagerfeld. He's arguably the most famous living fashion designer in the world and is most notable for reviving Chanel.

He's white, he wears sunglasses all the time, he's rude, and very homosexual so you can get away with most anything as long as you're in character and sipping on a Coke Zero. Just be sure to wear a sh!t-ton of rings under your black fingerless driving gloves so you can crush peoples hands just like Karl does when you meet people.... I have no idea where to get starched dickies like he rocks though..

Senior Member Todd_FindingMyWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WishICouldPlay View Post
    I like this. Unfortunately, I would likely be stoned, drawn and quartered ... no-one has a sense of humour about that.
    He's black and blind and I'm as Lilly White as they come.

Jeff Healey? sorry really bad taste but couldnt resist...RIP Jeff
    Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobstrusive..

Quote Originally Posted by FindingMyWay View Post
    Jeff Healey? sorry really bad taste but couldnt resist...RIP Jeff

You're penance is to watch Roadhouse tonight.

You should go as this guy: Karl Lagerfeld. He's arguably the most famous living fashion designer in the world and is most notable for reviving Chanel.

He's white, he wears sunglasses all the time, he's rude, and very homosexual so you can get away with most anything as long as you're in character and sipping on a Coke Zero. Just be sure to wear a sh!t-ton of rings under your black fingerless driving gloves so you can crush peoples hands just like Karl does when you meet people.... I have no idea where to get starched dickies like he rocks though..
    Lagerfeld is living proof that a talented idiot, and those who slavishly follow fashion, are made for each other.

One might postulate that this cozy little symbiosis is evidence that the universe is a product of intelligent design.

The only problem would be that this fawning relationship between fashionistas and this designer is quite the opposite of intelligence.

I mean, look at this dude with the bicycle racing gloves and the Little Lord Fauntelroy tie! That's some crazy s^$t right there! I'm fully expecting him to expose vampire fangs and dance to Thriller!

And that picture was not taken on Halloween. The Emperor's New Clothes, indeed!
    Last edited by LSchefman; 10-30-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

You rang?
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Lagerfeld is living proof that a talented idiot, and those who slavishly follow fashion, are made for each other.

One might postulate that this cozy little symbiosis is evidence that the universe is a product of intelligent design.

The only problem would be that this fawning relationship between fashionistas and this designer is quite the opposite of intelligence.

I mean, look at this dude with the bicycle racing gloves and the Little Lord Fauntelroy tie! That's some crazy s^$t right there! I'm fully expecting him to expose vampire fangs and dance to Thriller!

And that picture was not taken on Halloween. The Emperor's New Clothes, indeed!
    (Space reserved)

(Space reserved)
    Don't feel badly about my statements regarding Lagerfeld.

As far as being a talented idiot, Coco Chanel was worse. A serious Nazi collaborator during WWII (in fact, she was almost charged with engaging in espionage on behalf of the Abwehr by the allies after the war, for good reason, and it was rumored that Churchill actually intervened for her), she filed a lawsuit against the guy who bankrolled her to gain control of the partnership, claiming that as a Jew he was not entitled to own any part of the business under the anti-Jewish laws of the occupation government.

After the war, she was broke, and the same guy bankrolled her again.

Maybe she was cute and he was horny...I dunno. Another idiot. But it was fashion!
    Last edited by LSchefman; 10-30-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson