Here's the deal - it's a Virtual Secret Santa Experience for the board. No actual items will exchange hands. And since I haven't gotten mod pre-approval for this, if they decide to kill it, no whining.
Simply put, indicate in this thread that you want to participate. If we get enough to make it interesting, I'll randomly assign a recipient to you. Then you find an image of the virtual gift you would inflict on them and post it to the gift thread that I'll open in December (again, assuming no mod shutdown).
- RULE ONE: Assume no dollar limit. Since we're not actually buying, why ruin the fun?
- RULE TWO: It's FUN - no heartfelt sentimental crap. FUN!!!!
- RULE THREE: Inside jokes are great - the more inside the better. Explanations? Eh, if you want.
- RULE FOUR: There is NO rule four.
- RULE FIVE: And a limit of three items. Just because.
So, for example, if I got QueenCityGuitars, I'd give him this:
He knows why.
Because it's blue!
And lastly, for Shawn (if this doesn't get the thread shut down, nothing will):
Signups will end at midnight on Nov. 28. I'll make the pairings and get them to you and then open the presentation thread in December.
Assuming we get enough interest, that is.