Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD Tremonti

Congrats Michael, that's freaking awesome.

congratz.
    My first Tremonti was one of the first with the trem. never felt in love with it. Then I got a second one and this one (can't tell if PRS changed any detail on those core guitars) and this one is a keeper. Can't let it go. Just got bigger frets on it and a \m/ pick up neck and became my main guitar.
    rock on

WOW!!! Fantastic top on that one. ENJOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
    I really dig the Blue burst on this Model
    congrats

Very nice.

My brother! Rocking!!!

Aduayer - would like to hear about the \m/ pickup in this. I'm considering a full set of those for mine next year sometime.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    Aduayer - would like to hear about the \m/ pickup in this. I'm considering a full set of those for mine next year sometime.
    well, don't know how can I say it. but the 5909 was my favorite pick up made by PRS to be in the neck position. I really like the Tremonti treble. Xandao just got a set of \m/ pick ups in his #1 (ME SCT like yours). I can't say what happened in the sound (his previous set was a covered TRemonti with a covered Santana), but it sounded better. I didn't hav much time with his guitar testing, so I ordered a \m/ neck for me and I feel it makes a better set with the original Tremonti then the Tremonti neck. IT's less vintage sound, it has more articulation and definition with enough bass to sound like a gorgeous neck pick up and cleans up very good.
    I won't change a thin on my Tremonti guitar right now, so I am thinking about getting a new guitar and install a set of \m/ pick ups (nice excuse for a new guitar, right?). I just think PRS is taking too long to come up with a guitar already equipped with it, like a SC250 \m/ kind of thing.

408 Birds in the Sky megaboogie's Avatar
    Love the FBJ top! enjoy it!

Killer Guitar Michael .............................. Congrats!
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Thanks guys...guitar is awesome. There is actually some green on the top that doesn't show in the pictures, still blows my mind. I have 3 Tremonti's now and they all have their own vibe...love all of them but this one is my favorite! Curious if anyone knows what the gold stuff in the center of the birds is? Really love the birds on this one...thanks Mike!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets
    2010 Mira Vintage Mahogany-Dragon 1 pup in bridge
    2012 Faded Blue Jean Burst 10 Top Tremonti
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs

Beauty! Blue!! Sweet axe!

Great snag, Michael. That must be your bed as the backdrop because I'm confident you slept with your new guitar last night.
    + '01 Custom 24 + '11 DGT Standard (Mr. Clean) + '09 SE One + Super Dallas + Stealth 2x12+

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
    Great snag, Michael. That must be your bed as the backdrop because I'm confident you slept with your new guitar last night.
    You know it Boogie!! Im in love with this one!!!
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs

Ok folks...I'm curious, anyone know what the birds have in the center on this new Tremonti?