Thread: neck radius/ profile

neck radius/ profile

So the GAS is getting to me and I had my heart set on a custom 24se tried one though and the neck felt very thin. I have a tremonti se custom which I like a lot, and also a fender lonestar strat have to say to me the strat is the most comfortable to play its got a 9.5 inch radius.

So to my question what other prs models have similar neecks to the tremonti se custom or my strat? As I love the quality feel of my prs.

The SE Custom 24 has the same Wide Thin neck profile as the SE Tremonti Custom. There are not many other Wide Thin neck SEs, the few ones that I can think of now are the SE Tim Mahoney, Dave Navarro, Mikael Akerfeldt and the Torero.

*(Most) PRS guitars, including SEs, come with 10 inch radius, it's really really close to Fenders.

*edited.
    Last edited by maxtuna26; 11-10-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxtuna26 View Post
    All PRS guitars, including SEs, come with 10 inch radius, it's really really close to Fenders.
    It's my understanding that Santanas do not have a 10 inch radius.
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    It's my understanding that Santanas do not have a 10 inch radius.
    My bad! It just slipped out of my mind that the Santana and the 12 string having 11.5 inch radius. Sorry.

That said, the majority of the PRS line up comes with 10 inch radius, apart from the ones stated above.