Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YOUR FAVORITE PRS MODEL. IF YOU CAN OWN ONE AND ONLY???

Re: YOUR FAVORITE PRS MODEL. IF YOU CAN OWN ONE AND ONLY???

Quote Originally Posted by markie
    CU24.............. I'll be needing that in a PS though 8-)
    I hope you get one some day.
    Sh*tter's full

Nf3, but i think if I could ONLY have one, I'd be happy with whatev.
    Spend all your time runnin' from the bear, and it's usually the spider who ends up gettin' ya'

I think the McCarty with P90 is the best you can get, but I would be happy with some of the other models as well I think.
    McCarty McSøapy McKørina Black|Santana SE II "The Tiger" with Lindy Fralin humbuckers, locking tuners, push-pull switching & blocked trem|Mira Kørina

Sometimes it's hard to know whether it is the vintage or primeur Letrow that is talking

My single cut Hollowbody II with the 57/08's, I can play pretty much everything but metal (not my thing). People who haven't played the PRS Hollowbody guitars are usually amazed at the acoustic sound when switching to the piezo. Acutally yesterday I was playing on the front pickup with the tone rolled off and was getting a very nice jazz box tone, you can cover a lot of sonic territory with the HBII.

Probably a Ted... or maybe a semi-hollow McCarty or Hollowbody I/II. Or maybe an Archtop.

“There's no air conditioning in the Blues." ~ Shelby Lynne, Live From Daryl's House

If I had to slim down to one it would have to be the Cu24AP. Thank goodness I don't have too!
    1988 CE24, 1995 CE22, 2000 SC, 2003 Standard 22, 2003 Cu24 AP, 2006 Cu24 AP, 2006 SC AP, 2007 CuRo22, 2010 Starla Stoptail, 2010 Mira
    2007 SE Soapy 2, 2010 SE 25th Anni Cu24, 2012 SE Bernie, 2013 SE Angelus Custom

PRS SE50, Mesa Single RectoVerb, Mesa Lonestar, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

For me it's the DGT. Love the neck, love the feel, love the tones. Great having two volume controls. Awesome.