Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: NPSD: Private Stock SCF-ME Razzzberry Dragon's Brefff.... Singlecut Floyder

  1. #1
    Are 2 heads better than 1 Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    681

    NPSD: Private Stock SCF-ME Razzzberry Dragon's Brefff.... Singlecut Floyder

    I have to confess that since my little boy was born 3 weeks ago I have not had the time for much guitar action!! But perhaps this might get a workout today!!!

    A real 80's vibe here!! Singlecut Floyd Modern Eagle with Ziricote Neck and Ebony Board with the Dragon's Breath Finish.

    Try as I might I can not capture the color proprly or the top.... I will have to try again...... so more pics later!!

    Now I just need Mum and Grandma to go for a ride in the car so I can let this one Rip!!!











  2. #2
    Senior Member jcha008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    523
    Very nice Tim!! Awesome guitar. Looks very similar to mine .

  3. #3
    Senior Member slang05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Springfield MO
    Posts
    399
    WOW! Beautiful man! Congrats!
    "Just one more and then I promise, no more guitars honey!" - The phrase I say most to my wife

  4. #4
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,236
    Wow! That's amazing, Tim. Congrats. Everything about that screams "ROCKER!"

  5. #5
    Just a member JustRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Severn, MD
    Posts
    1,562
    Love that finish! beautiful guitar. Enjoy!

  6. #6
    Senior Member toothace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Manchester, CT
    Posts
    906
    Stunning!!

  7. #7
    Just one more... HighGain510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    376
    That is just killer!!!
    -Matt

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I have to confess that since my little boy was born 3 weeks ago I have not had the time for much guitar action!! But perhaps this might get a workout today!!!

    A real 80's vibe here!! Singlecut Floyd Modern Eagle with Ziricote Neck and Ebony Board with the Dragon's Breath Finish.

    Try as I might I can not capture the color proprly or the top.... I will have to try again...... so more pics later!!

    Now I just need Mum and Grandma to go for a ride in the car so I can let this one Rip!!!










    "Brefff"? Are you from England

  9. #9
    Are 2 heads better than 1 Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by tabl10s View Post
    "Brefff"? Are you from England
    Actually YES!! Wigan!

  10. #10
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,768
    Timmy Walls strikes again (and again and again)!
    Sh*tter's full

  11. #11
    Epic, Floyd and all!
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

    Website: http://www.elfxi.com

  12. #12
    Senior Member Jazzedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    336
    Outstanding Tim!! I wonder how a chrome EDGE would look on this...
    1992 PRS Cu24 Tortoise Shell, "10",Birds, Reg Neck
    2005 PRS 513 Brazilian Rosewood Orange

  13. #13
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    5,740
    Tim you are my idol! The ultimate PS'er master blaster!
    Plank Owner

  14. #14
    Are 2 heads better than 1 Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzedout View Post
    Outstanding Tim!! I wonder how a chrome EDGE would look on this...
    You know man, I am not sure an edge fits in a OFR pocket and post does it???

  15. #15
    Are 2 heads better than 1 Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Tim you are my idol! The ultimate PS'er master blaster!
    I bet you say that to all the boys!!!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Jazzedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    You know man, I am not sure an edge fits in a OFR pocket and post does it???
    I think the pocket will fit, but I am not sure about the locking posts... If anyone could measure if one fits the other it is you!
    1992 PRS Cu24 Tortoise Shell, "10",Birds, Reg Neck
    2005 PRS 513 Brazilian Rosewood Orange

  17. #17
    Carvin Striations cwhenke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    362
    spectactular!
    Too many and never enough...

  18. #18
    Senior Member sergiodeblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Downers Grove Il.
    Posts
    6,727
    That breath is .....Bangin'!

  19. #19
    Senior Member veinbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    GTA, or PA, or vacation
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by 11top View Post
    Timmy Walls strikes again (and again and again)!
    Exactly what I was going to say.

    Well done mate.

  20. #20
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    5,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I bet you say that to all the boys!!!
    If it gets me what I want.
    Plank Owner

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •