Thread: Black Friday Deals

Black Friday Deals

A couple of years ago someone on this forum posted Black Friday deals at Sam Ash. That helped me aquire my first SE. If you nice people run into those exceptional bargains again, please post them.

And if anyone spots a deal on quality running shoes good for a guy with high arches, let me know.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    And if anyone spots a deal on quality running shoes good for a guy with high arches, let me know.
    I have flat feet. I like shoes with no arches. I'll let you know if anything screams at me though.
    Plank Owner

Musician's friend has a sale on PRS stock. about 20%. You will see the discount when you add item to cart.

Defender of the Universe HANGAR18's Avatar
    I've been looking for an Angelus Se model acoustic, and I've for a couple places online which had some slim pickins but ideally I'd like to find someplace which will do a trade in for my Warmoth Stratocaster. I guess I'll have to wait till I unload the Strat on Craigslist and then just buy the Angelus outright.
    MEGADETH - METALLICA - JUDAS PRIEST - IRON MAIDEN - SLAYER - BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - TED NUGENT - AC/DC - TWISTED SISTER - KISS - CHEAP TRICK - ZZ TOP

Quote Originally Posted by vrdyer View Post
    A couple of years ago someone on this forum posted Black Friday deals at Sam Ash. That helped me aquire my first SE. If you nice people run into those exceptional bargains again, please post them.

Your avatar ........................ Teye?
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)