Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: RUSH fans: My pics of Clockwork Angels Tour

  1. #1
    Senior Member Todd_FindingMyWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hebron, CT
    Posts
    207

    RUSH fans: My pics of Clockwork Angels Tour

    Taken from my phone and considering that, they came out fantastic! Enjoy!
    September 7th 2012 (Tour Opening nite) Attended with wife Row 26 on floor

    October 2012 Bridgeport CT.
    Attended with my youngest who was mad at me for not taking her to opening night after she attended Time Machine. (hey twist my wrist!)
    Only pic from this one was the two of us.

    May 2013, Mohegan Sun , Uncasville, CT.
    This was a good story. I had not planned on going because I could not make it when my buddy originally asked so he bought a solo ticket much earlier. So a week out my calendar cleared and I was able to get a single seat. I wound up 4 rows off the floor side of stage 20 FEET FROM GHEDDY! Oh happy day!




    Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobstrusive..

  2. #2
    Senior Member Todd_FindingMyWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hebron, CT
    Posts
    207
    The Mohegan Sun show...



    Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobstrusive..

  3. #3
    A♥ hoards guitars A♥ rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    2,917
    Cool pics!

    I saw Rush at Merriweather Post Pavillion in the 80s or thereabouts. Damn, they were loud! My ears rang for a week!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

    ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

  4. #4
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,428
    Neil needs more drums!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25
    Way. Too. Cool!

  6. #6
    Name Manglin' Putz alantig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,084
    That's the first tour since they restarted that I've missed. That year my wife came to Experience with me, and we did Ocean City for the first part of the week. Sure enough, that's when Rush came. But the BD of that tour looks spectacular.
    Alan

    "I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

  7. #7
    Senior Member Todd_FindingMyWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hebron, CT
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    That's the first tour since they restarted that I've missed. That year my wife came to Experience with me, and we did Ocean City for the first part of the week. Sure enough, that's when Rush came. But the BD of that tour looks spectacular.
    Alan,
    If you get a chance you tube the Garden: the BD on the 'The Garden' was out of this world...
    Added to the stage was a 7 piece strings section...unforgettable.
    Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobstrusive..

  8. #8
    Senior Member Todd_FindingMyWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hebron, CT
    Posts
    207
    BTW.... I am watching RIGHT NOW my Clockwork Angels DVD....ah happy happy!!
    Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobstrusive..

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Manchester, Maryland
    Posts
    535
    Yeah, the string section was unique, and awesome. My son (uh...Alex...oy) and I saw them in Baltimore couple years back, and stopped by the ticket window to see about possibly upgrading our seats (originally had about halfway back), and they were just opening side seating...end up three rows off Alex's side, with the first two rows roped off...Really cool experience. Oh, and they still got IT !!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Manchester, Maryland
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingMyWay View Post
    Taken from my phone and considering that, they came out fantastic! Enjoy!
    September 7th 2012 (Tour Opening nite) Attended with wife Row 26 on floor

    October 2012 Bridgeport CT.
    Attended with my youngest who was mad at me for not taking her to opening night after she attended Time Machine. (hey twist my wrist!)
    Only pic from this one was the two of us.

    May 2013, Mohegan Sun , Uncasville, CT.
    This was a good story. I had not planned on going because I could not make it when my buddy originally asked so he bought a solo ticket much earlier. So a week out my calendar cleared and I was able to get a single seat. I wound up 4 rows off the floor side of stage 20 FEET FROM GHEDDY! Oh happy day!




    AWESOME pix...Thanks for sharing...great family bonding moment!!!

  11. #11
    Name Manglin' Putz alantig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,084
    I just pulled half a dozen neurons trying to imagine my daughter actually attending a Rush concert. Imagining her looking happy about it might have killed me.
    Alan

    "I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

  12. #12
    I was severely impressed Herr Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    288
    Nice shots! The second half of the Clockwork Angels show was killer. Still I think the Time Machine show was my favorite of all of 'em.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Damn, they were loud! My ears rang for a week!
    They make one hell of a racket for just three guys. I first saw them on their Power Windows tour in 86 at the Salt Palace in SLC, UT and they blew the roof off the place, not to mention my mind. RUSH RULES! That is all.
    2007 Ibanez JEM7V, LTD EC-1000VB, LTD GUS-600 EC
    PRS SE Torero - Limited Edition Solid Black with White Binding
    2012 PRS 408 Standard Trem - Natural with Pattern Thin Rosewood Neck
    2012 PRS Signature Limited Trem - Charcoal Burst

  14. #14
    Senior Member Brad737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    538
    I've seen them 8 or 10 times. Every single time has been awesome.
    Model citizen...Zero discipline

    http://reverb.com/shop/brad737

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    I was second row for the Cleveland show. here are some pics:














  16. #16
    Senior Member Todd_FindingMyWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hebron, CT
    Posts
    207
    AWESOME CYGNUS! Thank you for sharing.
    Begin the day with a friendly voice, a companion unobstrusive..

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2

















  18. #18
    Senior Member Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306
    Awesome pics. This was a pretty good tour, though I think Snakes & Arrows is still the show to beat. I was 8th row for that one on Alex's side of the stage and it was probably the best time I've ever had at a concert.

  19. #19
    Awesome
    Saw them here in tampa
    Great, to say the least

  20. #20
    Senior Member vchizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,182
    I'm bummed I didn't go see them this summer, couldn't get decent seats.
    Great pics, the one with your daughter is the best

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •