Thread: NAD..

NAD..

It has arrived, my SE30 1x12 Combo! Looks great, sounds real good, from the 5 minutes I've spent with it. Tone reports and pictures to follow after tonights band practise.
    Current Herd: PRS P22 Eriza Verde / PRS Singlecut Hollowbody II Trampas Green / PRS SE 30 1x12
    Future additions to herd : Pauls Guitar / Angelus Custom / SE Korina One / Archon and 2x12 and if they ever release a SE or S2 Bass

Sweet, congrats! Hope you like yours as much as I do mine. They're really nice amps, I talked to Paul himself about them last time he was in town, he really loves the SE30 too. He played one that night, and man, did he make it sing!

I posted in the amp settings thread, if you're interested in some settings to try. Although I've heard rumors that the SE amps may have been revoiced a bit.

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...share-the-love!

Let us know how it goes at band practice!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab

Congrats! I saw one on craigslist here in Chicago for a song... was gone in an hour.

Congrats!

Sweetwater is running a little deal on the 20 and 30 right now...

Nice! I've only heard clips of these, but from what I heard, they are terrific amps.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

So it sounds as good as it looks. If the SE amp sounds as good as this how amazing must the USA amps sound? The cleans are beautiful, break up nicely and responds awesomely to the way you play. I could get most tones I need from clean to dirty, bluesy and straight up rock tones. I don't play Jazz so I can't say. It's not in IMHO made for high gain metal, but is supurb for everything else. It fits what I play like a glove and I couldn't be happier oh and it takes pedals like a machine.
    Current Herd: PRS P22 Eriza Verde / PRS Singlecut Hollowbody II Trampas Green / PRS SE 30 1x12
    Future additions to herd : Pauls Guitar / Angelus Custom / SE Korina One / Archon and 2x12 and if they ever release a SE or S2 Bass

Junior Member Texas_minor_blues's Avatar
    Congrats!
    2008 DGT Cherry Sunburst
    Whale Blue 2008 McCarty w./ IRW neck
    Black Slate 513 w./ IRW neck
    PRS 2 Channel H + Bogner 20th Shiva
    Incoming: EBMM BFR Petrucci (IRW)

Now with photo

Quote Originally Posted by thieves&foxes View Post

Now with photo
    Hmm... doesn't look too shabby with that P22. Rockin!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab