Thread: In the spirit of Thanksgiving...

In the spirit of Thanksgiving...

I'm very thankful for the family vibes and great positivity and camaraderie on this forum.. I've been a PRS guy sine 1995 and only discovered the forum about a year ago. I have never gained so much knowledge and friendly advice as I have from all of you. I hope to make it out to EXP next year because I know it would be a time to remember. I hope all of you have a great day with your friends, families and loved ones. And don't forget to spend a little quality time with your cu 22's, 24's, McCarty,s etc If anyone ever wants to grab some beers next time you visit Maryland PM me, I'm right outside Annapolis and love beer and talking shop. Now I'm off to eat, get fat, nap and watch football, go Ravens!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my PRS brethren

-Evan.
    1995 CE24 Maple Top Purple/1999 McCarty Rosewood 10 Top Whale Blue/2011 DGT 10 Top Tobacco Sunburst/ 2011 408 MT Quilt Faded Blue Jean/ 2013 Paul's Guitar Yellow Tiger/2013 Private Stock DC245 Zombie Fade 1 /2007 NOS McCarty Soapbar Brazilian Grandma Hannon Pink

Rock and rock dude!!!

I might be that way in Feb. PS time!!! I'll grab a beer for sure.
    Plank Owner

I agree with everything you've said! I also joined about a year ago and am glad to call this place cyber home. Here's to EXP '14!

Play your guitars for me...I'm visiting the in-laws and am guitarless for five days. I might die!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Rock and rock dude!!!

I might be that way in Feb. PS time!!! I'll grab a beer for sure.

Sounds like a plan!!!!
    1995 CE24 Maple Top Purple/1999 McCarty Rosewood 10 Top Whale Blue/2011 DGT 10 Top Tobacco Sunburst/ 2011 408 MT Quilt Faded Blue Jean/ 2013 Paul's Guitar Yellow Tiger/2013 Private Stock DC245 Zombie Fade 1 /2007 NOS McCarty Soapbar Brazilian Grandma Hannon Pink

Love this place.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Love this place.
    And it loves you.

Now text me already for Operation Gurnee Go Berserk!
    Plank Owner

Great sentiment.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! And I also want to thank everyone for making this the positive, passionate community that it is.

This place gets me through a lot of long days, and I appreciate that more that I can express. Thanks!