Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Secret Santa Gift Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WEDGE View Post
    Rob,

thank you for the goodies. I am a huge bourbon guy so the Makers Mark stuff is right on, the drum kit is epic, but.......,that copter scares the bejeezus out of me! I am so afraid of heights you would have to drown me in a barrel of that makers mark to get me off the ground! but that looks crazy fun on flat ground the way it leans like that. Maybe I keep it but clip it's wings

thanks for the stuff!
    Sorry WEDGE. Learned something new. The special I saw on those showed they were like motorcycles that could fly. The leaning on corners technology was really cool. I was going to get you guitar packing materials of guitar insurance from Lloyd's of London, but I took a chance. Feel free to exchange it for anything else you like on the internet. Hope you had a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by WEDGE View Post
    Rob,

thank you for the goodies. I am a huge bourbon guy so the Makers Mark stuff is right on, the drum kit is epic, but.......,that copter scares the bejeezus out of me! I am so afraid of heights you would have to drown me in a barrel of that makers mark to get me off the ground! but that looks crazy fun on flat ground the way it leans like that. Maybe I keep it but clip it's wings

thanks for the stuff!
    You could use that chopper to fly Markie over the Bay Bridge to Experience!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Thanks for the gifts, Hopeful Sinner. I do like goose, but not as much a Grey Goose.

Goose from Top Gun is actually the inspiration for my geese_com username!

I haven't tracked the list, so I hope I'm not jumping the gun when I say...

Nice work, everybody!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner