Thread: For Animal Lovers

For Animal Lovers

I'm a serious animal guy. I made friends with a new cat at my mechanic's shop this week and I'm still happy about it. If I could afford him I would have already moved him in with me!

I saw this today and thought I'd share it because I know there are a lot of fellow animal lovers here on the forum.

Goldtop Lloyd
    'And the answer is... none. None more Gold.'

That's pretty funny.

That's so typical of cat and dog relationships. This is one of my favorites.

Two cats talking....

and the translation....
    Last edited by Dancing Frog; 12-08-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Crazy stuff the interaction of cats and dogs. I wonder if I have any videos of my three terrors.
    Plank Owner

Enjoyed that.
    Sh*tter's full

Quote Originally Posted by Goldtop View Post
    I'm a serious animal guy. I made friends with a new cat at my mechanic's shop this week and I'm still happy about it. If I could afford him I would have already moved him in with me!

I saw this today and thought I'd share it because I know there are a lot of fellow animal lovers here on the forum.

Goldtop Lloyd
    This scene plays out daily in my house!

Love animals. I usually call cats the devil's spawn though. They kinda bug me a bit for some reason. They just seem to have this aloofness to them. A smug arrogance almost.
    Great videos, makes me embarrassed for dogs though! They should be ashamed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vchizzle View Post
    Love animals. I usually call cats the devil's spawn though. They kinda bug me a bit for some reason. They just seem to have this aloofness to them. A smug arrogance almost.
    Great videos, makes me embarrassed for dogs though! They should be ashamed!!!!
    A lot of it comes to how they are raised. I've had cats all my life and they have all been more like dogs than the stereotypical cat. They come when I whistle, some have fetched. All have been friendly and people oriented. The nocturnal nature of cats leads to a lot of the stereotypical behavior.

Got some good laughs from that, thanks!
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana