Thread: Approximately, how long does it take for the PTC to make repairs?

Approximately, how long does it take for the PTC to make repairs?

I've sent my 2012 PRS Experience CU24 to have a couple of dings repaired. It was sent early November. Just curious if anyone could give me some idea what the typical wait time would be?
    Guitars: LTD Metallica Kill'em All, 2014 PRS Artist Package Custom 24, EVH USA Wolfgang, ESP Horizon III w/cockstock
    Amp: Diezel VH4 & Mesa/Boogie over-sized Rectifier 4x12

Quote Originally Posted by taliababa View Post
    I've sent my 2012 PRS Experience CU24 to have a couple of dings repaired. It was sent early November. Just curious if anyone could give me some idea what the typical wait time would be?
    It all depends on how busy they are and how invasive the work is. I would just shoot them an email and politely ask for an ETA - they're all great guys and very honest about work times: custserv@prsguitars.com
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    It all depends on how busy they are and how invasive the work is. I would just shoot them an email and politely ask for an ETA - they're all great guys and very honest about work times: custserv@prsguitars.com
    Thanks for the reply man, I just emailed Matt to get an ETA. Here are photos of the damage that needed repair:

Some crappy photos of this beauty:

Guitars: LTD Metallica Kill'em All, 2014 PRS Artist Package Custom 24, EVH USA Wolfgang, ESP Horizon III w/cockstock

No problem. Thats a gorgeous guitar man! Loving the flamey neck and huge chevron top!
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Damn, I got some bad news yesterday. The PTC crew made the repair on this ding: , but there's a halo effect around the repaired part. Has anyone had a complete refinish done? If so approximately how much did it cost? I'm pretty bummed. It's been 5 weeks now and if I go for a full refinish, I imagine it'll be at least another week.

Nice reverse chevy!
    Sh*tter's full

Quote Originally Posted by 11top View Post
    Nice reverse chevy!
    Thanks man!

That is a good looking guitar. I am very sure you will be pleased with the results of the PTC, even if it does take a little longer than you would have hoped for.

PTC had my custom 24 for alittle over two months thats right two months,now keep in mind i told matt to take his time on it,as he explained to me that they were very busy.and when i had got it back i ran around the house as if i was on fire. they not only fixed the crack and dings,they went above and way beyound my Expectations it just looked beautiful. it looked so good i swear i thought they had mistakenly sent me a brand new guitar.the moral its worth the wait,and as far for there work,thats how they roll nothin but the best will due.
    MATT U DA MAN.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS :PTC
    CUSTOM 24 BLUE CRAB FOG,CUSTOM 24 FLAME ORANGE,2012 DAVE NAVARRO,2011 TREMONTI, LINE 6 AMP 15 WATT,BLACKSTAR HT5RW X2/BLACKSTAR HT5MR/METAL AMP..Marshall dsl 15.prs coffee mug.prs Guitar picks.