Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a PRS journey in pictures (OK some non-PRS too)

Quote Originally Posted by andy474x View Post
    Wow! You've had some seriously nice guitars pass through your collection! That PS Semi Hollow is killer, do you still have it?
    The private stock HBII is gone... one of my sellers remorse guitars. The other is the Cu22 Std Studio, and possibly the ME1, but as I said, I know where that one is and may try to get it back sometime in the future. I tried to buy back the Std Studio, but the buyer wouldn't part with it.

The Cu22 semi-hollow Ltd is still in the house. The 57/08's w/McSwitching, and the 408 Sig Ltd switching are my two favorite pickup and electronics setups. I hope to keep both of them.

Those Electras bring back some memories...did either take the modules in the back of the body??

Quote Originally Posted by RedGuitars View Post
    The private stock HBII is gone... one of my sellers remorse guitars. The other is the Cu22 Std Studio, and possibly the ME1, but as I said, I know where that one is and may try to get it back sometime in the future. I tried to buy back the Std Studio, but the buyer wouldn't part with it.

The Cu22 semi-hollow Ltd is still in the house. The 57/08's w/McSwitching, and the 408 Sig Ltd switching are my two favorite pickup and electronics setups. I hope to keep both of them.
    Gotcha. Better to have loved and lost... Sounds like you still have some good ones to keep you company though!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Bill SAS 513 View Post
    Those Electras bring back some memories...did either take the modules in the back of the body??
    Yes. The LP clone, X320 model, was an MPC (modular powered components) version, which meant you could hav two on board effects modules. The two extra knobs were to control the speed/intensity of the effect. The two switches toggled the effects on/off.