Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2014 products already up!!

I don't normally get all worked up about new models but I'll make an exception this once. The Zach Meyers SE is what I need. Maybe a P24 Trem as well.

Ooooooooh, aaaaaaaah.

That S2 CU22 may be worth selling my SE for.
    --Garrett--

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed that the Artist Package info now says something about a CU22 Soapbar???

I mean...whoa. I gotta have one if that's the case.
    And the SC 250 is back?!?! It's listed in the Artist Package, too.

What's up with the bridge design on these new hard tails? Are these cast versions of the core line bridges? Marty's guitar comes with EMG HZ's? I wonder how come(besides the obvious like maybe he's into 'em.) They better ramp up production on those Zack guitars... Everybody wants one, including me.

Usually, when these guitar will be available for the dealers? I was going to buy a CU24 soon, but I could wait a little more :P

Very impressed with some of these colors. The first person on the forums with a Leprechaun Tooth is boss!
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Very impressed with some of these colors. The first person on the forums with a Leprechaun Tooth is boss!
    I gotta mouth full of 'em already.

am i wrong to be disappointed that the new S2 SC doesn't have the shorter scale length and bridge/tailpiece combo

Also, did you notice the Brazilian AP Angelus is no longer available....Only now by Private Stock!
    Bet your Glad you got one if your among the lucky!!!
    www.guitarmaverick.com
    www.facebook.com/guitarmaverick (LIKE US!)
    Call or Text my cell 512 422 2005

The Hollowbody 1 is also available in Artist package only. What is the difference between Hollowbody 1 and Hollowbody 2? Thickness! Do tell.

I can also see a Artist Package Paul's Guitar in Leprechauns Tooth in my future.

Quote Originally Posted by FennRx View Post
    am i wrong to be disappointed that the new S2 SC doesn't have the shorter scale length and bridge/tailpiece combo
    I have been actually waiting for a 25" scale SC to come back with out a trem! thinking the new S2 SC might be nice! BTW how are the 7s for pick ups.
    2010 Taylor 816CE
    2012 PRS P22 in black gold wrap around

I was already planning on getting the ZM. So glad it doesn't have his signature inlay like his other model.
    "BADASS MODDED" SE SEMI-HOLLOW W/BIGSBY
    SE ZACH MYERS, SE TREMONTI, SE20 COMBO

Quote Originally Posted by Richard W View Post
    Sorry dude, not following you. lol

Did Marty Snarf get a Signature Guitar?
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Well, well, well,

Just when I was about to order an S2 Mira, I find out about the new, 2014 line...

The SE Floyd and Zach Myers look really tempting. Oh and that S2 Singlecut. Looks like I will have to pad the bank account a bit more... Thankfully, We just completed the electrical rewiring of our house!

Anyhow, glad I was patient and I'm really exited about the next purchase, to complement my SG and SE Santana.

Cheers!

Wow... just... wow... just... wow....

Archon sounds VERY cool. That's probably one of the best demo videos of a PRS amp that they've done. I'm surprised that there's no boost like on the 2 Channel Custom. Wonder if that could be added And EL34s... yeah......

Floyd Custom 24s AND SE... very interesting...

P24 Trem being a full model, VERY nice.

Glad to see the 59/09s back on the Custom 24. 57/08's on the 24 just don't seem to have enough bite.

SE GAS for the Zach Myers. That's just cool.

Biggest surprises...
    No SE 7 with a tremolo, nor a Custom 24 7 string. Those must be proving to be difficult to do. Not that I want one, but 7 & 8 strings are hot right now.

No new Modern Eagle.

Custom 22 Soapy Artist package!?! Uh-oh.... Interesting, that the Singlecut Trem and the SC250 are also listed. Too bad the pickups are locked in for a lot of the guitars.

It's gonna be a TOUGH year to stay away from the music store!
    - cyclops

Too many PRS to list in 5 lines...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris528 View Post
    I was already planning on getting the ZM. So glad it doesn't have his signature inlay like his other model.
    Truth. I think a few of the other SE artists have also gotten the hint that the funky aesthetics don't always sell guitars, eg Nick Catanese's logo, Orianthi's sparkle finish. I actually didn't mind the fleur de lis on Zach's older model, aside from the fact that it was the only inlay on the whole board - I don't do blank boards. Then again, I'm definitely not broken hearted that he went for the birds this time.

I'm thinking a set of brushed chrome covers will look real nice on one of these... I don't have the heart to pull the 57/08's out of my Akesson, so when I get mine, I might have to cough it up for a set of 53/10's...
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab

Quote Originally Posted by andy474x View Post
    Truth. I think a few of the other SE artists have also gotten the hint that the funky aesthetics don't always sell guitars, eg Nick Catanese's logo, Orianthi's sparkle finish.
    Ha! I have both of those...smell my feet.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Ha! I have both of those...smell my feet.
    If I was less metal I'd say I miss nice weather in place of all this snow. But I'm not. So I won't.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Audie View Post
    The Hollowbody 1 is also available in Artist package only. What is the difference between Hollowbody 1 and Hollowbody 2? Thickness! Do tell.

I can also see a Artist Package Paul's Guitar in Leprechauns Tooth in my future.
    I think the Hollowbody I has hog back and sides, while the II has maple top and back, and hog sides.

When I got my SC HB II, I really wanted a SC HB I...I'm glad I got a II.

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    If I was less metal I'd say I miss nice weather in place of all this snow. But I'm not. So I won't.
    Death metal is from Florida and Hell is supposed to be hot... See, I found you a work-around.