Thread: PRS Cable went bad....

DGT Club Vice President

PRS Cable went bad....

What's next? Saved the packaging and receipt for the past three and half years...the music store won't take it back, so is this now a PRS warrantee issue?

mgd

DGTs

DGT Club Vice President
    Have I offended? No one? Crickets.....

mgd

DGTs

I'm guessing that if the cable is advertised as being under warranty, and you have the reciepts, it should be pretty pain free to have PRS replace it.

If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    That's where I would have started.
    Plank Owner

Wow. Way back when, I used Monster cables. Any store I bought them at would replace them. Fact is, it turned into me returning so many cables that I dumped them all together. Not to mention some muddiness in the tone. Surprised the dealer wouldn't exchange and then deal with PRS on it. Thought that's how this type of thing typically works, isn't it? I guess PRS customer service would be my 2nd choice only because I'd expect said dealer to take care of a non-working product that I bought from them that had a lifetime warranty. Does it specify anywhere on packaging or elsewhere what the procedure is?