Thread: PRS news

PRS news

The local PBS station did a segment on Paul and the PRS factory. Skip to the 14:00 mark to see the PRS story.
    http://www.chesapeakecollectibles.co...ideo=last_week

Also: Orianthi is inviting all musicians to submit a video of their best live performance for the chance to join her onstage in Los Angeles. The PRS Artist is using the Talenthouse platform to find a guitarist, bass player, keyboard player and drummer for ‘BeMyBand’, a new song in development from Dave Stewart, co-founder of the Eurythmics. Orianthi encourages and challenges players, “I’m definitely looking forward to meeting four ace musicians who can rock my world.”

Musicians interested in BeMyBand will have until January 24, 2014 to submit their details at http://www.talenthouse.com/perform-be-my-band-orianthi

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Also: Orianthi is inviting all musicians to submit a video of their best live performance for the chance to join her onstage in Los Angeles. The PRS Artist is using the Talenthouse platform to find a guitarist, bass player, keyboard player and drummer for ‘BeMyBand’, a new song in development from Dave Stewart, co-founder of the Eurythmics. Orianthi encourages and challenges players, “I’m definitely looking forward to meeting four ace musicians who can rock my world.”
    I wonder if she is still going to perform with Alice Cooper.
    MEGADETH - METALLICA - JUDAS PRIEST - IRON MAIDEN - SLAYER - BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - TED NUGENT - AC/DC - TWISTED SISTER - KISS - CHEAP TRICK - ZZ TOP - ALICE COOPER

Slightly off topic... the prototype dragon had two output jacks?

1992 PRS Cu24 Tortoise Shell, "10",Birds, Reg Neck
    2005 PRS 513 Brazilian Rosewood Orange

Man... How did I miss the archive room at EXP? Was it anywhere near the wine tent?

Cool little piece!

loved the video. thanx for sharing, Shawn

very nice!!!1 Thx Shawn
    I like surprises!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Man... How did I miss the archive room at EXP? Was it anywhere near the wine tent?

Cool little piece!
    I didn't get there last year - too busy hanging out with the cool kids for a change - but I hit the archives heavily in past years. http://www.tignanelli.com/experienceprs.htm.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Alan...thanks for the memories...nice job! The man sure can throw a party, huh?!?