Thread: Se love

Se love

Hello everyone so I walk into a local music store today and low and behold there's a zach myer prs.I ask the salesman if I could play it he told me the young man standing next to me just purchased it,this young man says while Iam doing paper work you could play it.Iplayed it for about 10 minutes thanked the young man and promptly ordered one,I have had many guitars you name it,I had it this guitar is wonderful fit and finish beautiful you all need to check this guitar out before Paul realize's that he has a real contender on his hands kudo's to prs for bringing such wonderful guitars to the masses the se's are getting better and better

I agree with everything you said. Received mine late this afternoon and still can't believe the fit and finish and playability of this guitar. PRS hit a homerun with this one. Pics tomorrow with good light. ENJOY!!!

Mine should be in route!!!!!
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

How do you like the bare finish on neck I think it's the selling point for me.

Did your guitars come with gig bags.

All SEs come with gigbags, unless the seller states so.

I am looking forward to the satin neck finish a lot. And all of my SE's have come with gig bags. I won't buy one without a bag.
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesboy998 View Post
    How do you like the bare finish on neck I think it's the selling point for me.
    I have often wanted to sand the top coat of the neck on one of my keepers, but was too chicken to do it. I dabble with a few satin necks, good but never took with me. Then i got my first taste of a rosewood neck. Now I want to go after my keeper. nothing feels better. and my NGD (yesterday) ZM SE is awesome. It really feels super smooth. The one thing i did notice (day 2 observations) is they did not do the entire back of the neck on the sides as you get to the heal. The heal is done. I may finish the job, not a must do at the moment.
    I like surprises!!!

what's up gents...i'm new here.

found this place while looking for info for my Akesson SE, and now i'm looking at the Zach Myers , too.

i must say, i'm blown away by the quality of these SE guitars, and it sounds like this is built just as good as it looks. that finish...and the satin neck...and i don't have a semi-hollow, yet...etc. pretty psyched on this one!

Some reputable dealers won't give you a bag, you know who they are.