Thread: PRS stoptail bridge

PRS stoptail bridge

I have no experience with the PRS pre-intonated stoptail bridge.Is it possible to intonate every string perfectly with a strobe tuner?Does string gauges matters?
    I de-modded my CU22 soapbar and made a factory spec setup.Im in love again.I very much believe now PRS guitars are perfect as they are.

Re: PRS stoptail bridge

I don't use a strobe tuner, just a +/- 1 cent accuracy Korg Pitchblack (more accurate than a +/- 3 cent Boss TU-2), and with 9/9.5/10 gauge strings I get perfect intonation.

I use the Peterson stroboflip tuner.I can highly recommend it for setting the intonation.
    I de-modded my CU22 soapbar and made a factory spec setup.Im in love again.I very much believe now PRS guitars are perfect as they are.

I use a Peterson Strobe tuner and it's pretty much dead on for gauges 9-11. Outside that, you'd be better off w/an adjustable bridge...

Jamie
    ---Jamie---

My Gear

Quote Originally Posted by swede71
    I use the Peterson stroboflip tuner.I can highly recommend it for setting the intonation.
    I'm not that fussy thanks - rock n'roll isn't supposed to be perfect. Ask Keef

Thanks for the answer Jamie.I really like the design of that bridge.Twinfan,i actually believe Keef is really fussy about his intonation