Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Single Cut Jumbo - 2014 run of 300

  1. #1

    Single Cut Jumbo - 2014 run of 300

    Hi all, just noticed Willcut had SCJ 2014 serial number new, is this a run for this year of 300 pieces??

    http://willcuttguitars.com/paul-reed...o-burst-bigsby

  2. #2
    I think you're misreading the serial number. The headstock says it's a 2008 limited run. Pretty cool anyway, though!
    Check us out: http://www.elfxi.com

  3. #3
    Yep is ok, thanks for that

  4. #4
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,127
    Gawd! I want one of these so bad!

  5. #5
    Bobble Head Moderator JMintzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    Gawd! I want one of these so bad!
    With or without the trem?
    ---Jamie---

    My Gear

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    With or without the trem?
    Wait... what?!?!?! You will cut the SC-J but not the McCarty?
    One Life

  7. #7
    Bobble Head Moderator JMintzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    Wait... what?!?!?! You will cut the SC-J but not the McCarty?
    Sucks to be you, don't it?

    It's my only soapbar left!!! (except for the '56 RI Lester...)
    ---Jamie---

    My Gear

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    Sucks to be you, don't it?
    Depends on the day. There was this time my Pediatrist used a dull needle on my big toe...

    Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    It's my only soapbar left!!! (except for the '56 RI Lester...)
    See. You're covered! Now hand over Goldielocks! She belongs with the Three Bearz.

    (Fits together nicely, eh?)
    One Life

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    Sucks to be you, don't it?

    It's my only soapbar left!!! (except for the '56 RI Lester...)
    I think it sucks the most to be me.

    Because I can't even afford to be in the discussion.
    Check us out: http://www.elfxi.com

  10. #10
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    With or without the trem?
    Yes.

    I like both. A lot!

    It's definitely not in the cards for me right now, but some day. And, if Les' model gets made, I'll find a way to get one.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    Yes.

    I like both. A lot!

    It's definitely not in the cards for me right now, but some day. And, if Les' model gets made, I'll find a way to get one.
    Oh, one will get made...I'm hatching plans.
    Check us out: http://www.elfxi.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •