Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your SE!

Quote Originally Posted by bricel24 View Post
    I'll play.

Wow, another awesome Marsden, congrats!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE 30 Head/Cab

Quote Originally Posted by andy474x View Post
    Wow, another awesome Marsden, congrats!
    Yes it is. Thanks!

"BADASS MODDED" SE SEMI-HOLLOW W/BIGSBY, SE ZACH MYERS, SE TREMONTI, RANDALL DIAVLO RD20, RANDALL DIAVLO RD1, BLACKSTAR HTR1

Quote Originally Posted by Chris528 View Post
    Those guitars looks like a million bucks dude

Quote Originally Posted by rubalup View Post
    Those guitars looks like a million bucks dude
    +1

Thanks guys!! Now that I have the ZM for Drop C I'm trying to decide if I want to use the Tremonti for Drop B or Drop Db. Leaning towards Db and getting another Lowery model for B.
    "BADASS MODDED" SE SEMI-HOLLOW W/BIGSBY, SE ZACH MYERS, SE TREMONTI, RANDALL DIAVLO RD20, RANDALL DIAVLO RD1, BLACKSTAR HTR1

Brothers from a different mother::::

Here's my soapie. But there's more to it than meets the eye. Come along with me on a little tour...

American PRS Soapbars & Wilkinson bridge at this end.

Bone nut.

Sperzel locking tuners.

And this baby is intonated within an inch of its life.

But besides the tone (which is really nice), its the weight (or lack thereof) that wins me over with this guitar. You can play all night long and not get fatigued. It's so light and comfy -- I really should play it more than I do...
    Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough...

Quote Originally Posted by richardlpalmer View Post
    Here's my soapie. But there's more to it than meets the eye. Come along with me on a little tour...

American PRS Soapbars & Wilkinson bridge at this end.

Bone nut.

Sperzel locking tuners.

And this baby is intonated within an inch of its life.

But besides the tone (which is really nice), its the weight (or lack thereof) that wins me over with this guitar. You can play all night long and not get fatigued. It's so light and comfy -- I really should play it more than I do...
    That's a damn fine looking soapie!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE 30 Head/Cab

Thanks for you picture

Quote Originally Posted by zherman632 View Post
    Picked up this Singlecut SE 245 today at GC. Really liked the unique orange finish. Not sure about the matching knobs thought; was thinking about swapping to Gibson black Top Hat or Speed knobs.
    I was looking for a real picture what a orange SE 245 looks like. Now I'm definitely buying this one. Could you plz post some more photos of this gear?

Here's my new SE custom 24, haven't even had it a week, but I think its gotten more use out of it than the last guitar I bought, lol. I don't really plan on doing much to it other than fix or replace the nut so I'm not tuning it every 20 minutes. When its not -20 out, ill break out the camera gear and get some good photos in the sun :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mezzio View Post
    Here's my new SE custom 24, haven't even had it a week, but I think its gotten more use out of it than the last guitar I bought, lol. I don't really plan on doing much to it other than fix or replace the nut so I'm not tuning it every 20 minutes. When its not -20 out, ill break out the camera gear and get some good photos in the sun :-)
    I had an SE Custom 22 that looked almost identical to that guitar. Nice one, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by mxy9944 View Post
    I was looking for a real picture what a orange SE 245 looks like. Now I'm definitely buying this one. Could you plz post some more photos of this gear?
    I just picked one of these up from GC a week and a half ago as well. When I was looking at the inventory this was the only se 245 in the area in stock(checked other dealers too) but I was hesitant to drive over an hour one way due to the color. Got there and LOVED it. So much depth to the quilting and such, just great. I busted their chops and got the guitar and a gig bag for $400(this color is on clearance).

Quote Originally Posted by DHW View Post
    I just picked one of these up from GC a week and a half ago as well. When I was looking at the inventory this was the only se 245 in the area in stock(checked other dealers too) but I was hesitant to drive over an hour one way due to the color. Got there and LOVED it. So much depth to the quilting and such, just great. I busted their chops and got the guitar and a gig bag for $400(this color is on clearance).
    Was the included gig bag the original PRS SE? My GC won't include it when I bought my SE Bernie, or they don't have it at all.
    PRS SE Bernie Marsden | PRS SE Custom 24 | Partscaster Stratocaster | Marshall TSL 122

My first PRS

Quote Originally Posted by bricel24 View Post
    Was the included gig bag the original PRS SE? My GC won't include it when I bought my SE Bernie, or they don't have it at all.
    This is one of the models that guitar center, apparently, gets without a gig bag. Their $50 road warrior bag is identical to the SE bag except for color and embroidery. I still contend that when I try to negotiate a near cost transaction I will go to GC otherwise I will go to a mom and pop. Knowing the games they play helps put you on an even negotiation level with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Nogier View Post
    My first PRS

Welcome and enjoy that beautiful ZM!!

Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Gawd... Those ZM's look the business!!!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Nogier View Post
    My first PRS

I think I want that next... it brings the sexy back full force. Of course I personally think PRS are the sexiest guitars on the market, but that's just me.