Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 601 to 606 of 606

Thread: Show your SE!

  1. #601
    Junior Member ESPImperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    38
    Modded my PRS SE Mushok to have a set of 59/09s in it with full PRS CU22/24 wiring as well. Also in the middle of full USA hardware and plastics mods as well with a Tusq nut install as well. Here it is with my Tremonti. Sorry for crap iPhone photo;



    Thinking about a set of Phase III tuners, would my Mushok SE take them???

  2. #602
    NJ Devil DISTORT6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by ESPImperium View Post
    Thinking about a set of Phase III tuners, would my Mushok SE take them???
    I know you'll need to drill them out for large gauge strings…

    (MASTER…MASTER…Where's the dreams that I've been after? )
    Not like the other kids...

  3. #603
    Junior Member ESPImperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by DISTORT6 View Post
    I know you'll need to drill them out for large gauge strings…

    (MASTER…MASTER…Where's the dreams that I've been after? )
    Thanks for that info, whats the largest i can get in the Phase IIIs? If they can take either of these gages ill be happy:

    13-17-26-36-46-56
    13-17-26-36-46-62

    Can anyone say weather a upgrade to PRS USA saddles would be worth it on the SE Bridge?

    Thanks.
    2008 PRS SE Mike Mushok Model Silverburst (On the bench awaiting USA Electronics and some hardware mods)
    2012 PRS Mark Tremonti Model Solana Burst 10 Top (Stock apart from Schaller Strap Locks)
    2013 PRS SE Tremonti Custom Whale Blue (Di Marzio Crunch Lab/PRS McCarty Bass)
    Follow me on Twitter: @ESPImperium

  4. #604
    NJ Devil DISTORT6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by ESPImperium View Post
    Thanks for that info, whats the largest i can get in the Phase IIIs? If they can take either of these gages ill be happy:

    13-17-26-36-46-56
    13-17-26-36-46-62

    Can anyone say weather a upgrade to PRS USA saddles would be worth it on the SE Bridge?

    Thanks.
    The largest string I've gotten into a Phase II is a .052. I'm pretty sure the hole in a Phase III is the same diameter.
    Not like the other kids...

  5. #605
    Junior Member cayle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Wow, your Bernie Marsden is awesome!
    Thanks! I love the top on this one, but I wished the fretboard was darker. Just yesterday I replaced the gold bell knobs with amber ones. Blends better with the burst.

  6. #606
    Junior Member blueboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    8




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •