Thread: 24 Fret HB?

24 Fret HB?

What is this? Found this online. I've never heard of Ben Burnley or the band Breaking Benjamin, but I guess they're his. Custom inlay, single pickup w/o tone and.... 24 FRETS! No PS inlay, what's the story?!

Last edited by LJD; 03-29-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Baritone too? There's a YouTube video with him talking about the guitars PRS built for him...

One of my favorite bands!! He gets all his guitars custom made by PRS.
    "BADASS MODDED" SE SEMI-HOLLOW W/BIGSBY
    SE ZACH MYERS, SE TREMONTI, SE20 COMBO

Checked out that vid, thanks. I like how he describes using the piezo and activating it using a tuner pedal. No messing with switches and blend knobs I guess.

I've had the pleasure of seeing the green one live a couple times. Ben is a great front man/guitar player that really deserved his own sig model IMO.
    2014 PRS Mark Tremonti - 2007 PRS McCarty Korina Brazilian - 2013 PRS SE MM Baritone - 2014 Archon
    2012 ESP Eclipse II - 2002 Gibson SG Special Faded - 2012 Taylor 414CE

Love me some Breaking Benjamin. Sadly I think their fluctuating activity and sparse touring schedules might have hindered him getting a signature although I guess we're talking about him and his guitars right now makes that a moot point, right? Still surprised either Ben or Pete (Chevelle) didn't land the signature baritone spot.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Ben fired the band a couple/few years back. Google for back story... He's been using PRS since almost the beginning of BB, and if I remember correctly, a platinum Standard 24 model? Then when they switched to Drop Bb, for Phobia, is when he aquired the PRS baritone(s).

Pete also should have a sig model, too! He tweeted some time ago that he was working with PRS on one. Wonder What's Next? ... I tried to be witty there and probably failed, it sounded better in my head. Haha
    2014 PRS Mark Tremonti - 2007 PRS McCarty Korina Brazilian - 2013 PRS SE MM Baritone - 2014 Archon
    2012 ESP Eclipse II - 2002 Gibson SG Special Faded - 2012 Taylor 414CE