Thread: NPD - Lovepedal Eternity Fuse! Anyone else using one???

NPD - Lovepedal Eternity Fuse! Anyone else using one???

Got down to one of my favorite West Michigan shops today in hopes of finding an S2 semi-hollow... no dice there, the only S2 in the place was a Starla. But since I was there (and, admittedly, a little loosened up from lunch at the brewery next door), I figured I might as well try something. I just got my first paycheck, after 4 years of grad school, so I had to, right? So I looked through the pedal case, and whaddya know, a couple that I've been meaning to try. Wampler Ace Thirty - no dice. Couldn't find a drive tone that I liked, the only thing that really did anything for me was setting it totally clean. Next up, Electro Harmonix Soul Food - supposedly a Klone, better than the Ace Thirty, but it still a quite obvious sounding pedal. So I'm about to hit the road, when I spy a single Lovepedal. Huh. Never tried one of those, might as well give it a shot because I've heard some people swear by them. Store's closing in 10 minutes. Plug it in, wow, talk about a smooth, warm tone! Flip the toggle and there are some other very nice sounds coming out. Grand total of maybe 60 seconds later, and I know it's leaving with me. So I got it home tonight and gave it a run with my rig, and I'm digging it so far. A big refinement of the TS type tone, plus the toggle switch opens up some tones that, to me, are more reminiscent of a Plexi or JCM with a TS boost out front. A little more clarity than my current TS type pedal, plus way more gain, and it's SMOOTH. Almost a Santana-like tone.

So, I know the Eternity series has been around a while, and with several incarnations, any users hanging out here? I'm looking for some cool settings and ways to use it, I think I'm really gonna love this pedal (pun intended) the more I experiment with it. Let's hear it!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow - SE Akesson+57/08's - Mira X - SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE 30 Head/Cab

Those cats make some nice stuff. I have not tried this one.
    Plank Owner

Sean (Lovepedal) makes my favorite overdrives. I can't play without my Amp Eleven (actually have 2). It stays true to your existing tone, nice organic richness. OD heaven....

Quote Originally Posted by LJD View Post
    Sean (Lovepedal) makes my favorite overdrives. I can't play without my Amp Eleven (actually have 2). It stays true to your existing tone, nice organic richness. OD heaven....
    That's a great pedal.
    Plank Owner