Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: PG Giving away an Archon!

  1. #1
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,321

    PG Giving away an Archon!


  2. #2
    Senior Member sergiodeblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Downers Grove Il.
    Posts
    6,967
    I never win anything.

  3. #3
    Almost was a FG22 owner.. WEDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Too close to the casinos in CT.........
    Posts
    1,877
    I always win nothing.
    ​Secretary of Crackwood Addiction

  4. #4
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,321
    Ah, you guys both win for the saddest post in this thread. Congrats. Now, go write a song about it.

  5. #5
    I'm gonna have to win. That's all there is to it.
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

    Website: http://www.elfxi.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    291
    "
    Open to all territories except where prohibited by law"

    This means only U.S., right?

  7. #7
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_DK View Post
    "
    Open to all territories except where prohibited by law"

    This means only U.S., right?
    Go ahead and enter. You can use my address. If you win, come on over and pick it up...six months or so later!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    Go ahead and enter. You can use my address. If you win, come on over and pick it up...six months or so later!
    ... I get this image in my head of you standing in the doorway, going "Michael? I don't know any Michael. And I don't have your Archon. As a matter of fact, what's a PRS, some kind of car? Anyway, get off my lawn!"

  9. #9
    Name Manglin' Putz alantig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    Go ahead and enter. You can use my address. If you win, come on over and pick it up...six months or so later!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_DK View Post
    ... I get this image in my head of you standing in the doorway, going "Michael? I don't know any Michael. And I don't have your Archon. As a matter of fact, what's a PRS, some kind of car? Anyway, get off my lawn!"
    Dave? Dave's not here, man. I don't know if he's got your stuff or not, because Dave's not here, man.
    Alan

    "I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

  10. #10
    Senior Member Raymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    337
    You got to be in it to win it !
    PRS Custom-24 10-Top Black Gold, Stripped 58 Blue Multi Foil
    Taylor T5-S Red Edgeburst, GS Mini Mahogany

  11. #11
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_DK View Post
    ... I get this image in my head of you standing in the doorway, going "Michael? I don't know any Michael. And I don't have your Archon. As a matter of fact, what's a PRS, some kind of car? Anyway, get off my lawn!"
    Oh, OK. Just send $200 for shipping and I'll mail it to you. Go ahead and send the $200 now, because I got a really good feeling for you on this one!

  12. #12
    Member Tedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Westminster, Co
    Posts
    133
    I thought if you played music at all and owned any gear worth talking about you were already winning something. Just sayin

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedder View Post
    I thought if you played music at all and owned any gear worth talking about you were already winning something. Just sayin
    True enough but hey, free Archon...
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

    Website: http://www.elfxi.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •