Looking to update my pedalboard and need some suggestions
    so show me your delays and reverbs!
    Whale Blue 2008 McCarty w./ IRW neck / DGT IRW neck incoming
    Black Slate 513 w./ IRW neck
    PRS 2 Channel H + Bogner 20th Shiva
    EBMM BFR Petrucci 7 string (IRW neck)
    EBMM Mystic Dream 6 string (IRW neck )

I like the Eventide delay pedal on the far left on my board quite a lot:

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

i really like pigtronix echolution for delay [no pedal board pic, no pedal board... only use a few effects]
    Last edited by vox801; 04-18-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    PRS 2002 McCarty Hollowbody I
    PRS 2008 Custom 24 - 10 Top - Rosewood Neck
    PRS 2008 McCarty Korina One-Off - Stripped 58
    PRS 2013 DC3 - PRS 2014 DGT - PRS 2008 McCarty Korina BRF
    Amps: Zinky Blue Velvet 25/Mesa Boogie Recto-Verb 25

The El Capistan really covers that job very well for me. The Carbon Copy stays on the board for now since it does the basics well, too and makes it possible to have the El Cap do the more complex stuff and have a simple delay available at a toe tap. The Strymon products are really beautiful.
    + '01 Custom 24 + '11 DGT Standard (Mr. Clean) + '09 SE One + Super Dallas + Stealth 2x12+

Main delay is a Toneczar Echoczar (with an Angelbaby). For a reverb pedal I like the Hardwire Supernatural. Sometimes I get fun times out of my Boss RV-3 though!

There are other delays & reverbs in my stable though. It's all about the right tool for the job.

(Edit: No pic as I don't have a 'board' at the moment - just a closet full of pedals that I chain up as needed!)
    Last edited by Whitecat; 04-18-2014 at 11:31 AM.
    PS Starla (burnt orange smokeburst), Starla (vintage cherry, IRW neck, birds), HBII (faded gray black 'double' 10-top), HB12 (black gold), NF3 (antique white/birds), 25th ann. Mira 245 (frost blue metallic), KL1812, 2011 'Stripped' 58 (goldtop)

Quote Originally Posted by gush View Post
    You should post a pic of BM so we know it's real.

Just noticed I don't have a recent pedalboard pic. I dig the TC toneprint series, Flashback Delay and Hall of Fame Reverb. Also the TC Nova Repeater is great, my favorite pedal delay although it's a bit larger than the Flashback. It sounds just as good as any rack mount delay I've used but it sucks a lot of power, 400ma, so a regular power brick won't do. I'm using the Nova with my SS100 at home on my big board and the Flashback on my PedalTrain nano.
    PRS Guitars - PS #4344 SC245, PS #4343 DC245, PS #4858 McCarty Singlecut, Floyd Custom 24
    Powered by Friedman

Currently enjoying the Eventide H9 very much, for reverb, delay, and pitch. The best thing about the H9 is the ability to pick and choose what algorithms you want on the device, from all of the "______ Factor" pedals that Eventide makes. The footprint is extremely small, especially when compared with the pedals it borrows from. And the sound quality is superb.
    12 408 - 12 DGT - 09 Tremonti II - 98 CU24 - 97 CE22 - Mesa MarkIV - Kemper Profiler Amp - EVH 5150 III - PRS Archon

I really like the TC stuff as well. HOF reverb and a TC Alter Ego is my delay.

Strymon TimeLine and Eventide Space are my favorites...when portability and size are not a concern.
    “It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    ― Mark Twain

Super impressed with the new Zoom MultiStomp pedals, small footprint, really nice time based and mod effects, and cheap.

Tc electronics are the cats meow
    2013 PRS DGT,2011 PRS CU24,2014 PRS S2 CU24,2014 Prs se CL 2014 Ibanez sir70fd
    1988 Washburn G1V
    Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister 36 with Saxon cabinet .

I use the wampler faux echo it also has tap tempo and in the past I used a EH holy grail reverb worked fine

I use a TC Electronic Nova System for all my reverb and delays couldn't be happier

PRS Family - SCT, 408, 305, CU22, MEII
    Others Knaggs Kenai, LesPaul , Stratocaster , Guild
    Amps - Mesa MK2B , Egnater Tweaker 15
    Effects - Tonal Insanity Guitar Effects ( I make them ) TC Electronics Nova

I don't have any photos of my pedal board (and all the other pedals not mounted to a board but often hooked up too), but I can say they are almost all Boss, except for a few oddball things, and the Delay and Reverb pedals are definitely Boss. I don't have a particular fanboi reason to use Boss, but they have been more reliable and less noisy than many other popular brands I have tried over the years, and I like the predictable footprint so I can use them in third-party giggable board cases like the Behringer.

I see that not a single Boss pedal can be found in the photos above (although one photo I can't see due to um, "local filtering" shall we say).

I'm very curious about that observation, so now I will troll around the forums to see what these other brands are all about.

Also, because this thread isn't about PRS products per se, maybe I'll throw in some relevant content: since PRS now makes amps, I wonder if there are other product lines, such as effects pedals, that might be interesting to them eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
    Strymon TimeLine and Eventide Space are my favorites...when portability and size are not a concern.
    Ground control to Major Tom.
    2013 LP R9 VOS
    2012 P22, IRW
    2013 SG Standard VOS
    Suhr PT 100 Amp, Forte 212 Cab
    Marshall Vintage Modern and SL5, Fishman Loudbox

[QUOTE=shinksma;141161]
    I see that not a single Boss pedal can be found in the photos above (although one photo I can't see due to um, "local filtering" shall we say).

I'm very curious about that observation
    /QUOTE]

Me too! I rarely see Boss pedals on guitar forums and kinda wonder why. There is no shortage of incredible tones that were crafted with them; Johnny Marr, Prince, Robert Smith.... All of their pedalboards looked like Boss ads when they were making (in my opinion) their best work.

P refer a simple analog delay. I use a Hands of Time delay pedal made by DCW Pedals.
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

Quote Originally Posted by shinksma View Post
    I didn't post a photo but I did clearly identify a Boss pedal (RV-3) in my regular rotation.

I also have and use a DD-2, a DD-5, a CS-2, a CH-1 and Keeley-modified TR2 and GE7s.