Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: uh, oh. played an Archon today...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
    OK...Archon is on hold with my name on it! Should be picking it up tomorrow afternoon, expect a new amp day post!
    WOOT!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
    OK...Archon is on hold with my name on it! Should be picking it up tomorrow afternoon, expect a new amp day post!
    This is awesome, Michael! You can go climb some rocks on Saturday then go home and rock some Archon. The funniest thing is that I don't like the capo I got last weekend and now I have to go back for another one...
    (513 / P22 / McShootout / DC 245 Ted / DGT / DC22 / Santana / Cu22 Rosewood / 408 Rosewood / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {Archon, C, H, Dallas}

Quote Originally Posted by watelessness View Post
    This is awesome, Michael! You can go climb some rocks on Saturday then go home and rock some Archon. The funniest thing is that I don't like the capo I got last weekend and now I have to go back for another one...
    Bad capo!!! Ordering an Archon may fix your problems!! Actually I think I will be home with the Archon most of the weekend! Going to Adirondacks next weekend! This all happened because of your capo post.....Thank you!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets/signed by PRS
    2012 FBJB 10 top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti
    2012 Tremonti CustomSE Grey/Black heavily modded, DGT frets and nut at PTC
    2014 ARCHON

So, i had to go back today because i need another capo. sigh. ordered an Archon...
    (513 / P22 / McShootout / DC 245 Ted / DGT / DC22 / Santana / Cu22 Rosewood / 408 Rosewood / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {Archon, C, H, Dallas}

Hehehe
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

So, i had to go back today because i need another capo. sigh. ordered an Archon...
    Ah, the little known capo/Archon conversion.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

That's awesome!!!!!! You will love it!!!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets/signed by PRS
    2014 ARCHON

The capo made you do it.

Happy for you!
    I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

SWEET DUDE!!! I stopped by yesterday to drop off the case candy from the Mira I traded in towards the Archon,had it in the safe...oops,and was greeted by Matt and Tom at the door thanking and congratulating me. Told them I am sooo happy with the amp and their service and played it hard Friday night for about 5 hours along with a few friends. Quite an amazing and versatile amp! Was on my way down to Albany to check out Godzilla in IMAX 3D!! They told me you were in, I told them yeah....sorry, I came in and snatched it! lol, sorry... they also said they are going to get some matching PRS cabinets in I said....Yeah...Im in for one of those in a 4x12 but in a little while....Hope you get your ARCHON soon! #LOVEMYARCHON
    2014 ARCHON