Thread: Finally NGD!

Finally NGD!

Well here's my new Zach Myers. Finally got this in over the weekend but wasn't able to post due to working a 48 hr shift. Only thing I have changed so far is putting ProLine Strap locks on. This is my first electric guitar so I cant wait to learn the ropes. How does the guitar look everyone? Sorry for all the pictures.

Sweet! Good choice brother!
    2013 HB II Artist, '11 SC 58 Artist, '14 Custom 24 10Top Floyd, '12 Tremonti one-off, 2007/13 McCarty Korina,'11 Custom24 Quilted 10Top,'12 DGT w/BK Miracle Man pups,'12 Studio w/BK Cold Sweat,'07/13 Navarro w/BK Cold Sweat pups,'12 NF3, '09 Tremonti SE, EVH 5150 Half stack, Randall Half Stack, Hughs & Kettner TubeMeister, other fiddles; Suhr, Gibson, Fender, Charvel, Jackson, ESP, Dean, EVH, Taylor, GJ2, Ibanez, Kramer, Agile & Spawn

Beautiful! Just love the muted blue/green color and the natural back. I love f-holes on guitars; your's is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Beautiful guitar and nice little amp too! Congrats and have fun learning! Dont forget to learn some jazz standards as well. You will thank me 10 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by moose2687 View Post
    Sorry for all the pictures.
    Welcome to the forum, to electric guitars, and to PRS, and for the love of all that is holy, do not ever apologize for posting pictures of PRS guitars.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    Welcome to the forum, to electric guitars, and to PRS, and for the love of all that is holy, do not ever apologize for posting pictures of PRS guitars.
    That! +1
    2013 HB II Artist, '11 SC 58 Artist, '14 Custom 24 10Top Floyd, '12 Tremonti one-off, 2007/13 McCarty Korina,'11 Custom24 Quilted 10Top,'12 DGT w/BK Miracle Man pups,'12 Studio w/BK Cold Sweat,'07/13 Navarro w/BK Cold Sweat pups,'12 NF3, '09 Tremonti SE, EVH 5150 Half stack, Randall Half Stack, Hughs & Kettner TubeMeister, other fiddles; Suhr, Gibson, Fender, Charvel, Jackson, ESP, Dean, EVH, Taylor, GJ2, Ibanez, Kramer, Agile & Spawn

Bangin'!

Boom! You wouldn't believe how few of these there are here in the UK

"Duck, or you're gonna be talkin' out yo ass!"

Love it. Seriously.
    Check us out: http://www.elfxi.com

Congrats! Looks great. Love the pics!

Very nice. Welcome to the addiction
    SFL Onstage - My New Publication SFL Onstage 'Like' us on Facebook
    PRS McCarty Hollowbody, PRS Custom 24
    Mesa/Boogie Rectifier -> Rectifier Cabs -> Boss Tuner -> Modded Tremonti Wah -> DOD Gonkulator -> T-Rex Tremonti Phase Shifter -> Boss Digital Delay -> EHX POG -> eBow

Quote Originally Posted by solacematt View Post
    Very nice. Welcome to the addiction
    So I'm not the only one who gets the shakes whenever I check various websites for new inventory?

Thats beautiful, as most PRS's are. That model is very unique tho. I find myself drawn to it but there are other PRS i have my sights on. That may change tho if i keep eyeballing these ! I gotta thing the lightness combined with a wraptail has gotta be a great sound. I need to see one in person.

Nice dude!! We love pics! Welcome
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets/signed by PRS
    2012 FBJB 10 top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti
    2012 Tremonti CustomSE Grey/Black heavily modded, DGT frets and nut at PTC
    2014 ARCHON

Congrats, you are well on your way with that guitar/amp combo. ENJOY!!!

Pics are a necessity here! Great choice for your first electric. The SE line is fantastic and the ZM is awesome enjoy.
    Gear: Fender, PRS, Orange, Budda