Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cigars?

Cigars?

This a very random question but I just wanted to ask, how many of you guys out there smoke cigars? My passions in life are Guitars, cars, and cigars... and women, Definitely women... what was I talking about... oh yea! Cigars. I smoke tons and I just wanted to know if there are any other brothers of the leaf out there . Cheers!

I'm in!

Guitars, Cigars, Guns... and Women...

In fact, I was turned on to PRS guitars by one of my old cigar buddies, Jim Fisher...

Oh, and the woman in my life told me I'm not allowed to take up any more hobbies...

She said this after a friend offered to take me fly fishing...
    ---Jamie---

My Gear

Absolutely! I quit smoking cigarettes a few years back but still enjoy a good cigar whenever the opportunity arises. A cigar along with a nice whiskey or bourbon and a PRS jam session, that's pretty much a perfect day.

Guitar Geezer
    Lol Jamie.....I remember that first visit to Wash Music Center all too well

Still smoking cigars and my current faves are Oliva Serie O & V and anything Partagas.

Jim
    PRS HBS
    PRS SE EG 'Snowy'

Had a 5 cigar a day habit. Cut it to three. Then an E Cigar in the morning and two real ones. The good weather has me back to three real cigars a day as I never smoke in the house. My standard is the Padron 3000 Natural.
    2013 LP R9 VOS
    2012 P22, IRW
    2013 SG Standard VOS
    Suhr PT 100 Amp, Forte 212 Cab
    Marshall Vintage Modern and SL5, Fishman Loudbox

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck P. View Post
    Absolutely! I quit smoking cigarettes a few years back but still enjoy a good cigar whenever the opportunity arises. A cigar along with a nice whiskey or bourbon and a PRS jam session, that's pretty much a perfect day.
    AMEN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiboy View Post
    Had a 5 cigar a day habit. Cut it to three. Then an E Cigar in the morning and two real ones. The good weather has me back to three real cigars a day as I never smoke in the house. My standard is the Padron 3000 Natural.
    I am a sucker for anything Padron. I always have a few 5000 maduro's in permanent residency in the humidor.

LOVE my cigars! smoke 3-4 a day. I've been sober 15 years. haven't done any good drugs that weren't prescription in 7-8 years. haven't had a cigarette in 12 years, and haven't smoked (against my will) any weed in 7 years. my cigars are all i have left in this stinkin' life. if they kill me, they kill me!

I don't smoke, but I've had Romeo y julieta's(?) and other good stuff for friends that i brought back from Germany and Jamaica along with "Brown" bottle Heineken.

I'm a cigar guy as well. It's FINALLY warm enough up here to enjoy them outside on the deck at night.

I'm REALLY loving Pinar del Rio (PDR) lately. They're a small builder out of Miami, and are making some GREAT stuff. Check them out.
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Narrowfield P'kup Hoarder HANGAR18's Avatar
    I puff on a big fat cigar about once per year because i find it entertaining. (I can't inhale the smoke.) I like the aroma of cigar smoke but I like pipe tobbaco better. The problem with a pipe is that it is too much work to operate a pipe.
    MEGADETH - METALLICA - JUDAS PRIEST - IRON MAIDEN - SLAYER - BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - TED NUGENT - AC/DC - TWISTED SISTER - KISS - CHEAP TRICK - ZZ TOP

I like a good cigar once in awhile. Have some Cubans coming hopefully soon to me....cigars that is lol
    2013 PRS DGT,2011 PRS CU24,2014 PRS S2 CU24,2014 Prs se CL 2014 Ibanez sir70fd
    1988 Washburn G1V
    Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister 36 with Saxon cabinet .

Quote Originally Posted by sleary View Post
    I like a good cigar once in awhile. Have some Cubans coming hopefully soon to me....cigars that is lol
    I have a great source for said cigars. I love em when they are good. Nowadays I have to say Nicaragua is the 800lb gorilla.

Is this the Sigmund Freud thread?
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

I'm a huge cigar fan...one might say an aficionado. I still keep one humidor full of Cubanss, but honestly, there are so many good ones out there for so much less, I save the Habanos for special occasions. I'm on the deck right now enjoying a Headley Grange.
    Model citizen...Zero discipline

http://reverb.com/shop/brad737

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Is this the Sigmund Freud thread?
    Nope - that's just a dream.

This is the Clinton thread. Easiest way to tell is when the devil dresses in Mitch Ryder mode.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Upper Columbia River Basin just south of Canada.
    COHIBAs baby!
    Play more. Polish less. That's my philosophy.

Cigar smoker here as well, currently needing to refill my 75 count glass top humidor. Where does everyone usually order cigars from online?
    2014 PRS Mark Tremonti - 2011 PRS "Stripped" 58 - 2007 PRS McCarty Korina Brazilian - 2013 PRS SE MM Baritone - 2014 Archon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2012 ESP Eclipse II - 2002 Gibson SG Special Faded - 2012 Taylor 414CE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by nosidamde View Post
    Cigar smoker here as well, currently needing to refill my 75 count glass top humidor. Where does everyone usually order cigars from online?

I usually buy my domestic cigars at cigars international or cigarplace.biz. For the more exotic "forbidden" cigars from the Caribbean I have an uncle who runs a cigar shop in Switzerland... Thank being said most of the stuff coming out of Nicaragua these days are really top notch. What do you normally smoke?