Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zach Meyers Replacement

Zach Meyers Replacement

Finally got my ZM replacement .... Looks clean, I don't see any blemishes. This guitar is much lighter green than my original. Now the wait for the Tobacco Sunburst from Brian's Guitars.

Looks great!

Great looking guitar!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE 30 Head/Cab

Fantastic. Congrats. ENJOY!!!

Isn't she lov-ely!

Banned
    Swank indeed!

I like that shade of green.
    Those ZM's are on my watch list...

Nice man! Looks great!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets/signed by PRS
    2012 FBJB 10 top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti
    2012 Tremonti CustomSE Grey/Black heavily modded, DGT frets and nut at PTC
    2014 ARCHON

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyT View Post
    Glad you got a keeper this time around.
    Can you confirm the year it was made?
    N = 2013
    O = 2014

The problems many had were with the last few batches of 2014s.
    O

HAve they changed the Truss Rod covers again back to ZM? I swear it was plain last time I saw a NGD ZM thread.
    PRS Custom-24 10-Top Black Gold, Stripped 58 Blue Multi Foil
    Taylor T5-S Red Edgeburst, GS Mini Mahogany

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    HAve they changed the Truss Rod covers again back to ZM? I swear it was plain last time I saw a NGD ZM thread.
    I was wondering that too because Shawn told us that all of the SE TRCs would change to all black....
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    I was wondering that too because Shawn told us that all of the SE TRCs would change to all black....
    The one I received that I had to send back was an O and it had a blank TRC.

I put the ZM on the TRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Texquin View Post
    I put the ZM on the TRC.
    What was the trick to getting it on there? Is there a tutorial somewhere that I missed. I'd love to know your process because it had me fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedder View Post
    What was the trick to getting it on there? Is there a tutorial somewhere that I missed. I'd love to know your process because it had me fooled.
    I have a die cut sticker company on the side, would be glad to send you a free one for your TRC, with instructions. It's very easy.

I have a die cut sticker company on the side, would be glad to send you a free one for your TRC, with instructions. It's very easy.
    I really appreciate the generous offer but after SW told me they were going to let me pick my ZM out of this batch, then didn't and said they did it for me and then told me that one had the same finish issues but the rest of the shipment had left so I cancelled the ZM order. I wasn't waiting for a 3rd shipment.

I did however get this guy at the same price. It's a Tremonti SE Custom with a quilted top in tobacco sunburst, SE 245's and the SE trem. The neck is a wide/thin instead of the wide/fat which I'll probably like better but I will miss that semihollow body! It arrives on Wednesday.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SEMTQTS/snN31573

Quote Originally Posted by Tedder View Post
    I really appreciate the generous offer but after SW told me they were going to let me pick my ZM out of this batch, then didn't and said they did it for me and then told me that one had the same finish issues but the rest of the shipment had left so I cancelled the ZM order. I wasn't waiting for a 3rd shipment.

I did however get this guy at the same price. It's a Tremonti SE Custom with a quilted top in tobacco sunburst, SE 245's and the SE trem. The neck is a wide/thin instead of the wide/fat which I'll probably like better but I will miss that semihollow body! It arrives on Wednesday.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SEMTQTS/snN31573
    Looks awesome Tedder. I am having a hard time believing that after all the trouble with the last batch of ZM, that PRS would ship another batch of sub-par guitars. Maybe this is the start of compromise from PRS, two batches of PRS SE going through Maryland? I don't buy it. So now let all the senior members start making their excuses.....ready, set, go!

Looks awesome Tedder. I am having a hard time believing that after all the trouble with the last batch of ZM, that PRS would ship another batch of sub-par guitars. Maybe this is the start of compromise from PRS, two batches of PRS SE going through Maryland? I don't buy it. So now let all the senior members start making their excuses.....ready, set, go!
    LOL Well I can't vouch for the issues with this batch since they didn't send it to me but yeah apparently that's two batches where the finish issues have been able to get through. That or Sweetwater is lying through their teeth and with all of the promises they made me that didn't happen that is very possible also. I am planning on throwing some people under the bus after all of this.

It just doesn't make any sense that if the guitars are going through MD, they would still be coming out bad....