I consider myself quite fortunate to have put together such a tasty group of PRS over the years, I finally got around to snapping some shots of the whole group together this afternoon!
From Left to Right:
- PRS Clint Lowery SE Gloss Black Finish (EMG Het Set, stock Drop-B tuning)
- PRS SE 245 Grey Black Finish (PRS Phase II locking tuners with PRS faux ivory buttons, stock SE 245 pickups)
- PRS Custom 24 Artist Package Bonnie Pink Finish (Flamed Maple neck, Ebony fretboard, 57/08 pickups)
- PRS P22 Trem Artist Package Trampas Fade Finish (Indian Rosewood neck, Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, 53/10 pickups)
- PRS 513 Artist Package Orange Fade Finish (Flamed Maple neck, Flamed Maple fretboard)
- PRS Hollowbody II Artist Package Bonnie Pink Burst (Flamed Maple neck, Ebony fretboard)
- PRS Tonare Grand Artist Package Nitrocellulose Clear Finish (Peruvian Mahogany neck, Flamed Mahogany back and sides, Flamed Maple purfling on a Cocobolo fretboard, Flamed Maple binding on top/back, Carbon Fiber non-adjustable truss rod)
- PRS McKorina Soapbar '07 NOS Brazilian Rosewood Frost Blue Metallic Finish(Thorn GT90 Stapletop P90 pickups)
- PRS Mike Mushok SE Silverburst Finish (Schaller M6 mini locking tuners, currently has a set of EMG 81/60 set, will either put the Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient 6 set in this one or move the Het Set from the Lowery into this one and drop the SD's in there instead)
Just a seriously gorgeous group of guitars with killer tone to match! Tons of unique tones in this bunch (no point in having a dozen guitars that all sound exactly the same, right?!) and I've never been happier with the PRS in my stable! There are a few I'd still like to add to the group and I'd still LOVE to make a run or two at the Private Stock Vault, but overall I've got the majority of the tones I want covered! Killer hollowbody tones? Check! Awesome solidbody 22 and 24 fretters? Yep! Rosewood and maple necks? Covered! Convincing singlecoil tones and humbucker tones available in the same guitar? Totally! Baritones, drop-tunings and acoustic tones galore! Got it in spades! It's a great time to be a PRS-loving guitarist, there's so many choices out there!