Thread: The One that got away ..... (feel free to cry along and show the lost)

Unhappy The One that got away ..... (feel free to cry along and show the lost)

That's a beauty!!!! But you have the Glossified 1-piece top 59/09. Does that not ease your pain?

Wow, thats a beauty Brent. I can understand the tears. It looks eerily similar to my 59/09...

Chasing Fragile Harmonics...

My iron claw never lets anything slip away once it is in my clutches.

I never thought I'd see this one again. I have regretted selling it since day one.

If not for a promise I intend to keep, "The Chicken" would already be sitting in my vault.

Behold; my broken heart: http://gpguitars.com/products/1987-p...sunburst-birds
    One Life

Here's the one I wish I'd kept. I tell myself that Brent will trade it back to me someday.

Traded this SC trem IRW for my Mesa Lonestar, kind of wish I would have kept it but I love the Mesa

I'm pretty sure this one is going to leave the roost in trade for something special very shortly...I think it will be well worth it.

Custom 24, 5909, 305, Al Di Meola Prism, Paul's Guitar, SE Angelus
    Mesa Lonestar Special w/4x10 Mesa cab

Quote Originally Posted by veinbuster View Post
    My iron claw never lets anything slip away once it is in my clutches.
    THIS IS TRUE !!

Banned
    I still regret the day "Rockmark" got the Employee Santana Brazilian that I was trying to make a deal on. In the final analysis, his trade + cash beat mine out, but I still covet that guitar.

Let's see....and I hesitatated too long on JID's Dragon 3 that I think Markie eventually secured.

And I still have second thoughts about trading that 25th anniversary Dragon to you, Brent! That's one I miss just about every day as well.

Oh well...always looking forward to the next "one" whichever that may be.

I didn't have a decent job yet, but have and will always love burl and this artist pack custom was floating around for a minute......still dream of her sometimes......

Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Eriza Verde
    i feel ya

i saw a mira at a local shop and as soon as I gathered the ends to get it, and was going to drive to grab it, but decided to do a last minute check and call them before driving, but it was taken off their site and gone and sold.
    In fact, the law makes your employer responsible for PRSI, though you may have to pay an employee's share. The amount of PRSI paid by you and your employer depends on your social insurance class.

It didn't get away (because I willingly traded it towards my current McCarty), but I wouldn't mind having my '96 McCarty Standard in Vintage Cherry back.
    “There's no air conditioning in the Blues." ~ Shelby Lynne, Live From Daryl's House

Hmmm. I had a really early SAS, # 67 or somewhere around there. But it didn't fit my style and I needed something for heavier rock so she had to go. There's been too many I couldn't get my hands on to count, so ...
    I never even had a pic of the SAS.