Thread: DGT in the neck!

DGT Club Vice President

DGT in the neck!

I seem to have to have lost the ability to normally post photos...but anyway, I had the idea to upgrade my '05 Fender American Vintage RI Telecaster Custom with a new bridge, TV Jones Classic Plus in the bridge position and a DGT in the neck slot. The guitar is incredible. I can split the DGT and then, of course, blend it with the 'Tron. It's a neat, unusual, and cool looking (if I say so myself) guitar!

Link probably won't work.
    Last edited by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ; 06-02-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Fixed Link

mgd

DGTs

DGT Club Vice President
    I give up. I no longer can post pictures. Doesn't really matter, no one has said much about the guitar anyway....

mgd

DGTs

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Duncan View Post
    I give up. I no longer can post pictures. Doesn't really matter, no one has said much about the guitar anyway....
    I noticed the same problem when the forum switched software and I had to redo the password thing. Some settings were changed. Try going to your profile and changing the option for the editor used for posts. I forget how the options are phrased off the top of my head, but one is just text, one was advanced features (this will give the little icons on the top of the box to and links, photos, etc) and one is WYSIWYG - will probably give the same options but show the result in the edit box.

Should fix you up.

EDIT: to save you hunting: click settings on the top of the page, then general settings on the left side - scroll down to the bottom to see the message editing options - probably defaulted to basic, so switch to either of the others.
    Last edited by veinbuster; 06-02-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: added path to editor options

Nice tele Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Duncan View Post
    Now that people can see the guitar, you'll likely get some comments. it's a beauty!

To make sure you have the buttons required to post pics:
    1) Click on Settings (top right of the home page after you log in)
    2) Click on General Settings (mid-way down the left side of the page)
    3) Scroll to the Miscellaneous Settings section at the bottom of the page and change the Message Editor Interface from Basic to Standard. If you want even more editing options, choose Enhanced.
    One Life

SAWEEEET!!!!
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

Angry Southern Gentleman Hopeful Sinner's Avatar
    Aww man! Thats a sweet looking guitar and i bet it sings with that p'up combo!

This....I want to hear!

Searching for the sound tdarian's Avatar
    Real curious Mike about a DGT BRIDGE p/u in the neck. At least I can get a Tele with a decent sized neck...alway interested in pickups!
    If I Told You All That Went Down It Would Burn Off Both Of Your Ears