Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: PRIVATE STOCK PAUL'S RAINFOREST GLOW, YO!

  1. #1
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    669

    PRIVATE STOCK PAUL'S RAINFOREST GLOW, YO!

    Just in at Brian's Guitars!


    Private Stock Paul's Guitar
    Rainforest Glow with thin smokeburst, maple cap on the back, Brazilian board with some great figuring, 20th Anniversary birds with green abalone centers, malachite outlines and gold MOP whisps. Brazilian headstock eagle. All woods and specs hand picked by the Brian's Guitars crew!
    http://briansguitars.com/product/pau...ainforest-glow












  2. #2
    Senior Member toothace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Manchester, CT
    Posts
    903
    This guitar is INSANE! Been watching it on PSF and the "Builds in Progress" on your site...the results are absolutely beautiful!

  3. #3
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by toothace View Post
    This guitar is INSANE! Been watching it on PSF and the "Builds in Progress" on your site...the results are absolutely beautiful!
    Come on down to check her out in person!

  4. #4
    Senior Member sergiodeblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Downers Grove Il.
    Posts
    6,727
    Half of the PS that I spank to on ebay are from Brian G's now!!! You guys have been killing it this past year!!!!!

  5. #5
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    2,234
    Wow! Stunning.

  6. #6
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,768
    Where do they keep finding these fretboards?




    Sh*tter's full

  7. #7
    Recovering Bass Player ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Posts
    5,158
    Oh. My. GAWD.
    One Life

  8. #8
    Senior Member Dirty Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    State of Confusion (NY)
    Posts
    1,903
    jeez....holy snap....
    -Bob

  9. #9
    Name Manglin' Putz alantig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,795
    Green guitars are not my favorite, but...YOWZAH!
    Alan

    "I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

  10. #10
    Senior Member ViperDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian G View Post
    Just in at Brian's Guitars!


    Private Stock Paul's Guitar
    Rainforest Glow with thin smokeburst, maple cap on the back, Brazilian board with some great figuring, 20th Anniversary birds with green abalone centers, malachite outlines and gold MOP whisps. Brazilian headstock eagle. All woods and specs hand picked by the Brian's Guitars crew!
    http://briansguitars.com/product/pau...ainforest-glow











    UNBELIEVABLE.
    PS #4616 * PS #5219 * 2014 P24 Artist Trem * 2012 Tremonti * SE Santana * SE Soapbar II
    Tyler Studio HD Elite * EBMM JP12 * Mesa Boogie Mark V * Fishman Loudbox Mini
    ​Ab Obice Saevior… Stronger When Opposed

  11. #11
    Senior Member jfb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    O'Fallon, MO
    Posts
    5,740
    Quote Originally Posted by 11top View Post
    Where do they keep finding these fretboards?




    No joke. Brian is lord of the board. /salute
    Plank Owner

  12. #12
    DGT Club Vice President
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Riding, VA
    Posts
    837
    Holy COW! The internet can close now, this is the winner!!
    __________________________________________

    mgd

    DGTs

  13. #13
    Just a member JustRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Severn, MD
    Posts
    1,562
    WOW!



    That is all.

  14. #14
    Member rocguitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Southern Maryland
    Posts
    155

  15. #15
    Senior Member wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canton, MI
    Posts
    596
    That is one of the most well done color combos on a PS build I have seen so far this year!!!!
    I like surprises!!!

  16. #16
    Just one more... HighGain510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    376
    Every time I think I have my top 3 Private Stock finishes picked out, you go and add a new one to the list! That thing is "what can I sell or trade…" good!
    -Matt

  17. #17
    A♥ hoards guitars ♥A rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    3,460
    I've said before that green is not my thing, but if I did get a green one - that would be it.

    For some reason, I actually like the back batter than the front....
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance, but he's soooo missingpieces over them now!
    Lexicon ˇsɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

  18. #18
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Half of the PS that I spank to on ebay are from Brian G's now!!! You guys have been killing it this past year!!!!!
    Haha!
    Weird...or...thank you...or...you're welcome?

  19. #19
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    669
    Thanks for all the kind words folks!
    Private Stock team knocked it out of the park

  20. #20
    Just one more... HighGain510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    I've said before that green is not my thing, but if I did get a green one - that would be it.

    For some reason, I actually like the back batter than the front....



    I hear you though, I love it too! I think the back of my HBII is even better than the top! Sometimes, when the right one comes along, you can't help but be an ass man.






    -Matt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •