This holiday season, PRS is saying thank you to every person who purchases a new PRS or PRS SE electric guitar, acoustic guitar, or amplifier with a unique gift pack.
Simply purchase a new PRS or PRS SE electric guitar, acoustic guitar, or amplifier from an Authorized PRS Dealer between October 31 and December 31, 2012 and mail your receipt, including the serial number of the instrument, a valid home address, name, and phone number or email address to:
Attn: 2012 Holiday Thank You Gift
380 Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville, MD 21666.
All receipts must be postmarked by January 7, 2013 to be eligible for gift.
With the purchase of any Maryland-made PRS electric guitar, acoustic guitar, or amplifier:
Approximate Retail Value of this Thank You Package is: $350.00.
With the purchase of any PRS SE electric guitar, acoustic guitar, or amplifier:
Approximate Retail Value of this Thank You Package is: $175.00.
The “PRS 2012 Holiday Thank You Gift” is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States including the District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada who are the age of majority in their jurisdiction or territory of residence as of the date of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
The promotion begins October 31, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES PORTION OF THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
1. Eligibility: 1. he “PRS 2012 Holiday Thank You Gift” (the “Promotion”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States including the District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada who are the age of majority in their jurisdiction or territory of residence as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Paul Reed Smith Guitars, Limited Partnership ("Sponsor") or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor: Paul Reed Smith Guitars, Limited Partnership located at 380 Log Canoe Circle, Stevensville, MD 21666, United States of America.
3. How to Receive a PRS 2012 Holiday Thank You Gift: During the Promotion Period, purchase a new PRS or PRS SE electric guitar, acoustic guitar, or amplifier and mail your receipt, including the serial number of the instrument, a valid home address, name and phone number or email address to PRS Guitars, Attn: 2012 Holiday Thank You Gift, 380 Log Canoe Circle, Stevensville, MD 21666. Upon submission of your receipt, you will be sent a PRS 2012 Holiday Thank You Gift in the corresponding Prize Category (as detailed in Section Four (4) of these Official Rules). Sponsor will pay for any shipping costs associated distribution.
You must provide all required information postmarked no later than January 7, 2013 to be eligible. All potential entrants are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Limit: one entry per qualified purchase during the Promotion Period. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, or any other methods will void that participant's plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion.
Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives or service providers may use entrants’ and/or referrals’ personal information submitted with entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest.
4. PRS 2012 Holiday Thank You Gift Prize Categories:
a. With the purchase of any USA manufactured PRS Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, or Amplifier from an Authorized PRS Dealer during the promotion period, you will receive: one (1) 18’ PRS cable, one (1) PRS Signature Strap, one (1) PRS knit stocking cap, one (1) PRS ceramic coffee mug, one (1) Art of PRS book, one (1) PRS duffle bag, one (1) PRS lanyard, one (1) PRS block logo sticker. Approximate Retail Value of this Holiday Thank You Gift is: $350.00.
With the purchase of any SE Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, or Amplifier from an Authorized PRS Dealer during the promotion period, you will receive: one (1) 18’ PRS cable, one (1) PRS Nylon Strap, one (1) PRS knit stocking cap, one (1) PRS ceramic coffee mug, one (1) PRS lanyard, one (1) PRS block logo sticker. Approximate Retail Value of this Thank You Package is: $175.00.
5. General Conditions: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) award the prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to award prizes to all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
6. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this promotion, entrants agree that Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. Publicity. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
8. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate State Court located in Queen Anne’s County, MD; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
10. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit www.prsguitars.com/thankyou or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by January 4, 2013 to: PRS Guitars, Attn: 2012 Holiday Thank You Gift, 380 Log Canoe Circle, Stevensville, MD 21666. VT residents may exclude return postage.
Copyright ©2012 Paul Reed Smith Guitars, Limited Partnership. All rights reserved.